First ar
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion >

First ar

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2013, 05:30 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

So I'm looking to get my first ar and looking to spend around 800 I found one I just fell in love with made by core they call it the core 15 however I've never really hear of them I'd be using It mainly for target but eventually for coyote hunting anyone know about the cores or have any

image-2645555463.jpg

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-13-2013, 04:51 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackthatsit View Post
So I'm looking to get my first ar and looking to spend around 800 I found one I just fell in love with made by core they call it the core 15 however I've never really hear of them I'd be using It mainly for target but eventually for coyote hunting anyone know about the cores or have any
I got one on January. No complaints. It works, no malfunctions, feels and shoot well.

Old 08-14-2013, 04:16 AM   #3

Location: Eatonville,Washington. My nearest neighbors are cows.
Liked 2090 Times on 1161 Posts
Likes Given: 6230

I saw one for $569 at LGS. Looked a great, regular AR15.

Newest Threads

Ria