Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   Finially the accuracy I was Expecting (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/finially-accuracy-i-expecting-64847/)

Tenderribbs 05-20-2012 04:13 PM

Finially the accuracy I was Expecting

I just recenly purchased a S&W 223 I went desert cam mag pull handle madpull grip fore grip surefire light and laser but had a scope mounted on the carry handle with less then better accuracy. I purchasesd the tri rail mounting system from firequest it came in the rifle performance pack bout 140 bucks. Came with scope trirail mountsystem a scope .holographic sight . Weaver mounts for handguards. Well it sure helped my accuracy .straight out of the box it was shooting better then the carry handle scope that I had been shooting with. I did add a cheek rest also.

So that others may live

Fixer 05-20-2012 04:21 PM

God I hope a School Teacher doesnt see that post...

Other than that, glad you "fixed" your issue.

BenLuby 05-20-2012 04:23 PM

What? No pictures?

canebrake 05-20-2012 04:57 PM

http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/v...idntHappen.jpg

Tenderribbs 05-20-2012 05:58 PM

You hit a nerve!

I have tried all week to become a
Member of a photo sharing shop I first started with Photoshop but you have to be a yahoo member which I was years ago and forgot my password so I tried changing pSsword no luck. Then I tried dotphoto which was a failure also . I am doing this from my iPhone because I don't use
Computer and advice?

BenLuby 05-20-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenderribbs (Post 808638)
Member of a photo sharing shop I first started with Photoshop but you have to be a yahoo member which I was years ago and forgot my password so I tried changing pSsword no luck. Then I tried dotphoto which was a failure also . I am doing this from my iPhone because I don't use
Computer and advice?

photobucket.com

AgentTikki 05-20-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenderribbs (Post 808535)
I just recenly purchased a S&W 223 I went desert cam mag pull handle madpull grip fore grip surefire light and laser but had a scope mounted on the carry handle with less then better accuracy. I purchasesd the tri rail mounting system from firequest it came in the rifle performance pack bout 140 bucks. Came with scope trirail mountsystem a scope .holographic sight . Weaver mounts for handguards. Well it sure helped my accuracy .straight out of the box it was shooting better then the carry handle scope that I had been shooting with. I did add a cheek rest also.

So that others may live

Glad it worked out better fer ya! Can we see some before and after pics?

What kind of accurracy are we talking about?

Oh and Q will be by shortly........get ready.

jg3 05-20-2012 07:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenderribbs
Computer and advice?

Just take a picture with your phone...I have an iPhone and I just hit the + button when writing my post and choose "attach from photos"...like this...

hardluk1 05-20-2012 11:25 PM

All that only help you to get the accuracy you wanted. The rifles are very accurate . Now bench the rifle to see what you can do with it.

Tenderribbs 05-20-2012 11:31 PM

Thanks fellas yea I was shooting bout a 6 in spread at 100'now I'm keeping them to 2 to 3 in at a 100 thanks for the help I didn't know I had to download the iPhone app to post pics I got it now though! Oh and is this A controversy or something and who is the teAcher or I think you said Q?

so that others may live