Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Finally got it

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2013, 10:05 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 15 Times on 8 Posts

Default Finally got it

I ordered my LE6920 over 3 monthes ago, as a wedding gift my buddies paid for it. Today I found one at a local shop and my friend ran up there and picked it up for me on the spot. They're good friends thats for sure a month after my wedding im finally an AR-15 owner

forumrunner_20130301_160504.jpg

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-01-2013, 10:19 PM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2195 Times on 1097 Posts
Likes Given: 1123

Mike,

WELL COME ON! THE RIFLE!!!!!!! WHERE IS THE RIFLE?????????????

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 03-01-2013, 10:33 PM   #3

Lol im still in my office I could just imagine the look on my employees face if I pulled it out and started taking pics haha ive tokd everyone its exhaust parts for my car?

Old 03-01-2013, 10:43 PM   #4

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBofAZ
Lol im still in my office I could just imagine the look on my employees face if I pulled it out and started taking pics haha ive tokd everyone its exhaust parts for my car?
This make it to the Freud thread yet

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 03-01-2013, 11:44 PM   #5
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2195 Times on 1097 Posts
Likes Given: 1123

Mike,

Understand that!
We will be waiting on that and your first Range Report!
Run a patch down the bore! Lube the Bolt and Carrier Group up so it looks a little wet with good lube!
Like Break-free (Shake it Up First before using!) or for example our Mobile #1 Synthetic Motor Oil Formula we have spoke about here on the FTF! And go for it!

My Formula is 1 Quart of Mobile#1 5W50 Synthetic Motor Oil and 1/2 Quart of Mobile#1 Synthetic Transmission Fluid.
Put it in one of those RC Fuel Containers or a Small 2 Cycle Gas Container from Wally World and mix it up in the container. Then poor it into one of the ladies little plastic pump bottles to dispense it onto a cloth or a part! Works great we have used it for 10+ years.

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 03-02-2013, 08:34 AM   #6

Here she is day one.... super stoked about this. Bone stock colt le6920 let's see how it shoots this weekend

forumrunner_20130302_023242.jpg

Old 03-02-2013, 01:34 PM   #7

Liked 941 Times on 666 Posts
Likes Given: 925

Great news that you finally got it but sorry it was late as a wedding gift. Kudos that you held on to get a Colt over just grabbing anything!

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

Old 03-02-2013, 11:21 PM   #8

I have had this gear for a long time it's nice to finally install it

forumrunner_20130302_172037.jpg

Old 03-03-2013, 02:00 AM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 892 Times on 406 Posts
Likes Given: 70

Very nice! Congrats on the new battle stick.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Old 03-03-2013, 04:02 AM   #10

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBofAZ View Post
I have had this gear for a long time it's nice to finally install it

Attachment 88474

Nice looking SUR bro now shoot that beyotch and give us a range report.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington