Finally getting going on my lower

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Finally getting going on my lower

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2012, 04:33 AM   #1
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2144 Times on 1166 Posts
Likes Given: 776

Default Finally getting going on my lower

The events of the past week have motivated me to get going on constructing my lower sooner than later. The lower is Stag Arms. The parts list:

Daniel Defense lower parts kit
Magpul Mil-Spec ACS-L buffer and stock kit
Magpul ASAP sling plate

Drop in trigger will wait. From what I've heard from other on here about DD, I expect I may decide just to skip a high end trigger at this point.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA
texaswoodworker Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-15-2012, 04:35 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

Sounds good. I'm going to be getting something sooner than later after this weeks events. These types of tragedies should never happen. Sad that they motivate some of us to get projects going for fear of not being able to in the future.

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

Old 12-15-2012, 04:56 AM   #3

Liked 1004 Times on 705 Posts
Likes Given: 1004

Good parts for the lower, Scott. You shouldn't run into any problems. And upgrading the trigger is easy whenever you want to do it.

A shame these horrible shootings continue to happen. And disgusting that there are so many people who are overjoyed that it happens so they can push their gun control agenda. We saw a lot of them on TV today and they already are pointing fingers at law abiding gun owners like us.

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.