Expensive but accurate
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Expensive but accurate

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 08:29 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Expensive but accurate

Multiple times i have looked for multiple accurate semi auto rifles.Now i know what your thinking,y dont i just go buy a bolt action. well your right. but i already have a 1000yd rifle and now im looking for a well built long range rifle,but still semi auto.So im going with an AR style rifle.I made a few calls and looked at some prices. the most i was willing to spend was $1500.and wat i came up with was a Remington R-15 vtr ss varmint. the gun is a name brand, $1300, and already has a match grade stainless steel bull barrel.The main reason i picked the gun was because its a remington,and remingtons are always pretty accurate straight out of the box. so if u are an ar kind of person the u might be enterested in what i just said.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here