Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   Eotech and Fixed SIghts QUestion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/eotech-fixed-sights-question-61397/)

ar15noob 03-29-2012 11:41 PM

Eotech and Fixed SIghts QUestion
 
Does anyone have suggestions or thoughts on using an Eotech 512 with fixed front sights? Does it defeat the purpose?

mudpupp 03-29-2012 11:45 PM

No, most of us have front and rear sights that are fixed or pop up, as well as an eotech or other optic.

It's called co-witness and it is a good thing..

Duck4Glocks 03-30-2012 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ar15noob
Does anyone have suggestions or thoughts on using an Eotech 512 with fixed front sights? Does it defeat the purpose?

I've not used an Eotech or holographic site but I've played Battlefield 3 and the holo sights line up with the fixed front site.

mountainman13 03-30-2012 01:38 AM

Great game. I wonder how many times I've taken your dogtags. Lmfao

Duck4Glocks 03-30-2012 02:00 AM

And I wonder how many times I've shot down your jet, taken out your tank or jeep, or helicopter with my jet. I love flying.

mountainman13 03-30-2012 02:01 AM

Nice. I can't so much as keep a chopper airborne

BenLuby 03-30-2012 02:03 AM

You two should try Operation Raccoon City. That game is a blast.

Duck4Glocks 03-30-2012 02:07 AM

I have 6 service stars for the jets...


I would play the new resident evil but any $60 I have extra goes to the AR.

BenLuby 03-30-2012 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck4Glocks (Post 756217)
I have 6 service stars for the jets...


I would play the new resident evil but any $60 I have extra goes to the AR.

Understood. RE is my 'at home range' game. Played all of them and have a ball. Most fun shooter would have to have been Mag.

Duck4Glocks 03-30-2012 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenLuby

Understood. RE is my 'at home range' game. Played all of them and have a ball. Most fun shooter would have to have been Mag.

I'm an Xbox guy. But MAG would be better if they would have done something different with the PS3 controller. I have a PS3 but won't play shooters on it. Battlefield 3 is my "at home range."


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:59 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.