eag tactical carbine
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > eag tactical carbine

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2012, 11:34 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default eag tactical carbine

Hey all, Just purchased an eag tactical carbine. Will be picking it up in two weeks from my gun shop. Does anyone own one and can you give me any info about it. I have heard good things about it, but want to know from an actual owner. Thanks.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-16-2012, 12:02 AM   #2

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

First off it's a BCM. Second you'll have a chance to get some world class training if you take advantage of the voucher. There's a reason EAG has the following it does. Good solid product.

Finally what brought you to your decision?

“The bitterness of poor quality Lingers long after The sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
-John Ruskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."

Old 02-16-2012, 01:53 AM   #3

Liked 1082 Times on 764 Posts
Likes Given: 1095

Great choice! I'm sure you've read the story of filthy 14 but if not look for it at BCM's site. (A reprint should come in the box, too.) I think you're the first on this forum with an EAG so we'll love to see pictures. And as mjkeat said you'll have a coupon for EAG training ($200 I think) so watch for a class near you this year.

I'm curious, being in NY what compliance issues will you have with the EAG?

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together.

Old 02-16-2012, 02:46 AM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default eag tactical carbine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
Great choice! I'm sure you've read the story of filthy 14 but if not look for it at BCM's site. (A reprint should come in the box, too.) I think you're the first on this forum with an EAG so we'll love to see pictures. And as mjkeat said you'll have a coupon for EAG training ($200 I think) so watch for a class near you this year.

I'm curious, being in NY what compliance issues will you have with the EAG?
have not had anthing yet... thank god. the only issue i might have is with the muzzle break but that can be fixed. buttstock is not collapsible, so there is no problem there. the only real issue is that they dont allow hi cap mags. 10 round mags are the rule. thanks for your reply!