Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   Dynamic Armament... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/dynamic-armament-33326/)

goldngun 10-21-2010 01:50 AM

Dynamic Armament...

FYI...just a word to the wise about a really bad company out there. Dynamic Armament is the company. I placed an order, then canceled 12 hours later. Simply because I canceled a $72.00 order I began receiving DOZENS of harrassing phone calls including some with the wrst lind of abusive language. Police reports have been filed, STAY AWAY from this strong arm lowlife company. They are real trouble!!

M14sRock 10-21-2010 02:47 AM

Looks like they have some great reviews, and some terrible reviews, posted online. Kind of an odd mix of reviews.

Thanks for the heads up.

goldngun 10-21-2010 11:48 AM

D. A...

You bet...bet the only pos reviews were from folks who didn't cancel all or part of their order! I only wanted to cancel half of my order, and it became a nightmare. I've never been verbally assaulted in that manner by anyone!! It's in the hands of law enforcement now...Dynamic Armament is the worst of the worst.

SecPro 10-21-2010 11:58 AM

Thanks for the heads up. I was actually looking to place an order here soon. On to the next retailer then.

goldngun 10-21-2010 01:16 PM

Glad I was able to help, better than you finding out for yourself. There's a lot of Mom & Pop shops out there doing business out of their basement, etc. That's fine, but there's going to be the good & the bad as in everything! I just ferreted one out. First bad experience I've had like that and I do a lot of online buying!
P.S...your website SAFE looks excellent. Used to live in WPB, Fl. take care, stay SAFE!

SecPro 10-21-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naturehiker (Post 371960)
Glad I was able to help, better than you finding out for yourself. There's a lot of Mom & Pop shops out there doing business out of their basement, etc. That's fine, but there's going to be the good & the bad as in everything! I just ferreted one out. First bad experience I've had like that and I do a lot of online buying!
P.S...your website SAFE looks excellent. Used to live in WPB, Fl. take care, stay SAFE!

Thanks for the mouth hug about SAFE sir! Its not mine though I'm just affiliated.

WPB is a beautiful place if you can get past the Haitian gang violence and MS13 these days. FL is being overrun by scumbags these days.

As for the mom & pop shops I have no problem giving them my money, but its just the underhanded dealing I don't like. I tend to deal with companies and people based on referrals. Every so often I may venture out on my own, but for the most part thats how I try and operate. I'll even go grocery shopping online if it were possible to be honest, so I surely dig where you're coming from about online buying..:D

goldngun 10-21-2010 01:32 PM

WPB, Riviera Beach, etc, was bad back when I lived there around 1992!! There was a LOT of crime everywhere...I can just imagine what it's like now.
I'll take Maine any day. Just finished stacking 4 cords of hardwood for the winter, headed out to the range this afternoon.
I may catch you at one of your venues in November, heading to Connecticut in a few days to join the Bill O'Reilly/Glen Beck get together. Should be interesting!
Cheers, Jon

junho806 10-21-2010 02:34 PM

I've ordered a few times and its been fine
Now I know never to cancel on them
:rolleyes:

goldngun 10-22-2010 12:58 PM

Hi there...no doubt! Be sure you order what you want & don't cancel...there'll be hell to pay!!
See you're in Atlanta. I just got back from there, my younger brother lives in Woodstock, beautiful area...)