Dsa - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion >

Dsa

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2012, 09:47 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt232 View Post
Thanks for all the help guys, think I may pass on them and look around for a more well known company with a good reputation.
Its worth the time, after about a year of waiting and saving, i finally have a great quality rifle that i would trust!

Old 04-15-2012, 09:49 PM   #12

Liked 11 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics
Its worth the time, after about a year of waiting and saving, i finally have a great quality rifle that i would trust!
That's true, low prices always look good but when it comes to firearms I have to fight the urge to just buy. Want something I know will last.

Old 04-15-2012, 10:06 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt232 View Post
That's true, low prices always look good but when it comes to firearms I have to fight the urge to just buy. Want something I know will last.
I got low prices and good quality, just have to wait for the right deals. Im 15 and have no income, so i was forced to spend my money sparingly, and for a year and a half i have been looking for deals, and now i have a good quality AR, for only 700!! RRA upper on a PSA lower

Old 04-18-2012, 04:22 PM   #14

Liked 289 Times on 230 Posts
Likes Given: 440

For those who are interested in doing some machine work, from my understanding from checking out other forums, DSA has the best 0% lowers and uppers around.

Newest Threads