Deals Deals Deals. - Page 58
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Deals Deals Deals.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2012, 12:10 AM   #571
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
 
okdonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Las Vegas,Nevada
Posts: 2,816
Liked 240 Times on 208 Posts
Likes Given: 69

Default

$227 for LMT? Wow.. dang expensive.
okdonk is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:13 AM   #572
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Gatoragn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: North GA. Back home in Dixieland.
Posts: 3,610
Liked 1304 Times on 735 Posts
Likes Given: 564

Default

LMT makes good stuff, but you can find some excellent BCG's for about 1/2 half that price.

See post #559 of this thread.
Gatoragn is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:26 AM   #573
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TankTop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,536
Liked 975 Times on 523 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatoragn

LMT makes good stuff, but you can find some excellent BCG's for about 1/2 half that price.

See post #559 of this thread.
Yea, I've been drooling over the lmt mrp cqb piston upper all day, don't know wtf I want it for other than the cool factor. Back to the topic at hand, all of the nice quality BCG's are always out of stock but you can always find cheap ones or expensive ones. I still plan to get a Noveske basic light recce upper when funds allow and I'm sure the bcg that comes with it is more than just OK.
TankTop is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:30 AM   #574
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
 
okdonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Las Vegas,Nevada
Posts: 2,816
Liked 240 Times on 208 Posts
Likes Given: 69

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankTop

Yea, I've been drooling over the lmt mrp cqb piston upper all day, don't know wtf I want it for other than the cool factor. Back to the topic at hand, all of the nice quality BCG's are always out of stock but you can always find cheap ones or expensive ones. I still plan to get a Noveske basic light recce upper when funds allow and I'm sure the bcg that comes with it is more than just OK.
I assure you the Noveske BCG is really more than just OK. I have one which came with my 10.5" MK18 upper.
okdonk is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:35 AM   #575
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TankTop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,536
Liked 975 Times on 523 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by okdonk

I assure you the Noveske BCG is really more than just OK. I have one which came with my 10.5" MK18 upper.
Lol, I know that ;-)

My real plan is the Noveske basic light recce upper, then add a DD rail and keep the iron from sight later. Just going to build a rock solid AR, no frills ...
TankTop is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:33 AM   #576
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: bethpage ,new york
Posts: 498
Liked 28 Times on 18 Posts

Default

Anyone know of places that sell AWB compliant uppers? Can't find them for crap.. Last upper I bought was DD.. Had to ship it to a gunsmith in mass from ny to have a break pinned and welded on.. Turns any good deal into a waste of time and money when all said and done...
hockeyjr1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:04 AM   #577
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
X-mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 325
Liked 39 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyjr1 View Post
Anyone know of places that sell AWB compliant uppers? Can't find them for crap.. Last upper I bought was DD.. Had to ship it to a gunsmith in mass from ny to have a break pinned and welded on.. Turns any good deal into a waste of time and money when all said and done...
What kind of upper are you looking for and what is your budget? I can get you a Noveske configured almost any way you want.
__________________
ROG Tactical
Corona, CA
sales@rogtac.com

Visit www.rogtac.com for quality AR-platform parts and accessories.

Forum members use coupon code, FT5, to save 5% on most products.
X-mark is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:36 PM   #578
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
sputnik1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Bluegrass state
Posts: 2,881
Liked 717 Times on 468 Posts
Likes Given: 1952

Default

PSA just had UPS print a shipping label, only took them a month. (Oct.15-Nov.15)

Estimated delivery is Tuesday, I'll update then.
__________________
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

كافر
sputnik1988 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:19 AM   #579
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: bethpage ,new york
Posts: 498
Liked 28 Times on 18 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-mark

What kind of upper are you looking for and what is your budget? I can get you a Noveske configured almost any way you want.
Ohh no not looking right now.. Low on cash.. The idea of it being hard to find the upper is keeping me of trying to do another build..
hockeyjr1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:31 PM   #580
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
 
okdonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Las Vegas,Nevada
Posts: 2,816
Liked 240 Times on 208 Posts
Likes Given: 69

Default

Joebob has Spike's Spider and Zombie stripped lowers. Start selling at 3pm CST.
For those looking for lowers.. get some!!
okdonk is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Best Place for Gun Deals? teamshrink General Handgun Discussion 9 05-20-2011 01:18 AM
Looking For Best Deals RocketGuy General Handgun Discussion 17 08-07-2010 04:09 AM
Good deals out there NGIB General Handgun Discussion 5 04-08-2010 02:59 AM



Newest Threads