Deals Deals Deals. - Page 40
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion >

Deals Deals Deals.


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2012, 04:12 AM   #391
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
 
okdonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Las Vegas,Nevada
Posts: 2,821
Liked 240 Times on 208 Posts
Likes Given: 71

Default

And they messed up my order once. Ordered STR lower kit, it was CTR inside the STR box. Called up and they re-sen me the right one. Overall it takes about 2 weeks from the moment i placed the order till getting them on my doorstep.
okdonk is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:15 AM   #392
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
silverado113's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Eastern,Iowa
Posts: 2,994
Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by okdonk View Post
And they messed up my order once. Ordered STR lower kit, it was CTR inside the STR box. Called up and they re-sen me the right one. Overall it takes about 2 weeks from the moment i placed the order till getting them on my doorstep.
I can deal with messed up orders at least they SHOW UP
__________________
"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.


Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.
silverado113 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:19 AM   #393
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
 
okdonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Las Vegas,Nevada
Posts: 2,821
Liked 240 Times on 208 Posts
Likes Given: 71

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113

I can deal with messed up orders at least they SHOW UP
You're right. That's the most important!.
okdonk is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:38 AM   #394
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
sputnik1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Bluegrass state
Posts: 2,882
Liked 717 Times on 468 Posts
Likes Given: 1952

Default

Just placed an order from PSA for my first build, a lightweight middy.

Ordered everything I need save for the BCG and lower... for obvious reasons...

Cost right about $500 after shipping, not too bad, we'll see how long it takes to get here.
__________________
Just passing through...

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

كافر
sputnik1988 is offline  
purehavoc Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:55 AM   #395
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
purehavoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Not where I wanna be
Posts: 4,805
Liked 1151 Times on 747 Posts
Likes Given: 2042

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sputnik1988 View Post
Just placed an order from PSA for my first build, a lightweight middy.

Ordered everything I need save for the BCG and lower... for obvious reasons...

Cost right about $500 after shipping, not too bad, we'll see how long it takes to get here.
14.7 or 16" ?
I have the 14.7 middy lw, love it and its my favorite rifle
purehavoc is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #396
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Gatoragn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: North GA. Back home in Dixieland.
Posts: 3,631
Liked 1316 Times on 743 Posts
Likes Given: 573

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sputnik1988 View Post
Just placed an order from PSA for my first build, a lightweight middy, we'll see how long it takes to get here.
I ordered the LW Middy sans BCG on 9/30/12, called PSA customer service last week and they said allow 15 to 20 business days before it would ship, so mine should ship during the week of 10/21/12.
Gatoragn is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:37 PM   #397
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 214
Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatoragn

I ordered the LW Middy sans BCG on 9/30/12, called PSA customer service last week and they said allow 15 to 20 business days before it would ship, so mine should ship during the week of 10/21/12.
My PSA lw middy kit took 22 business days from their free shipping event
e43jimmy409 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:44 PM   #398
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
purehavoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Not where I wanna be
Posts: 4,805
Liked 1151 Times on 747 Posts
Likes Given: 2042

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by e43jimmy409 View Post
My PSA lw middy kit took 22 business days from their free shipping event
worth the wait and saving if your not in a hurry
purehavoc is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:22 PM   #399
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 214
Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehavoc
worth the wait and saving if your not in a hurry
It was! Shot it for the first time this weekend. First time shooting an AR. What a blast
e43jimmy409 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:28 PM   #400
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TankTop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,628
Liked 1057 Times on 568 Posts

Default

Anyone have experience buying from Valhalla tactical supply? They have a lpk I may order tonight, looks like a "fair" deal.
TankTop is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Best Place for Gun Deals? teamshrink General Handgun Discussion 9 05-20-2011 01:18 AM
Looking For Best Deals RocketGuy General Handgun Discussion 17 08-07-2010 04:09 AM
Good deals out there NGIB General Handgun Discussion 5 04-08-2010 02:59 AM



Newest Threads