Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Deals Deals Deals.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2012, 10:00 PM   #201
Vendor
FTF_SPONSOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 39 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by powell0892 View Post
I understand that the point is to have a smoother trigger pull but Is the weight any different from a standard trigger?
trigger pull weight is still within standard GI weight range, so that LE departments can use them in their duty rifles.

ROG Tactical
Corona, CA
sales@rogtac.com

Visit www.rogtac.com for quality AR-platform parts and accessories.

Forum members use coupon code, FT5, to save 5% on most products.

Old 07-24-2012, 10:05 PM   #202

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-mark

trigger pull weight is still within standard GI weight range, so that LE departments can use them in their duty rifles.
Cool stuff maybe the wife won't notice if I order one.....

Old 07-25-2012, 07:31 PM   #203

Liked 21 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113

Thought it was too goo to be true:

Dear Customer,
Today, a new item appeared on the website under the product code FAE223BK. The website published the item prematurely listing a price of $229 / 1,000 Rounds, however this amount is incorrect. The correct price for this item is $329 on sale (Regular price $349) as advertised in our midweek specials email (seen here). While these orders may appear in your order history on your online account, the orders were not completed or fulfilled. The web order has been cancelled and your credit card was not charged. We deeply apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
I will just get my ammo from Dixie ammo dump. .556 for 3 and change. They are now making their own. All caliber's and they are just down the road from me.

Old 07-25-2012, 07:37 PM   #204

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMatt72 View Post
I will just get my ammo from Dixie ammo dump. .556 for 3 and change. They are now making their own. All caliber's and they are just down the road from me.
I need some with enough room for markup though and 3 and change doesn't leave any room at all.

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 07-25-2012, 08:12 PM   #205

Liked 1120 Times on 727 Posts
Likes Given: 1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113 View Post
I need some with enough room for markup though and 3 and change doesn't leave any room at all.
Silver, you ned to really be looking at pallet quantities in steel and brass both . My FFL makes around $40 on a 1000 rd case of steel and roughly the same on brass and nobody is complaining about the price since its what everyone else is charging and they wont have to wait or pay freight . Its not much but when you go thru 24 cases of ammo a week it adds up real nice especially if you dont have to ship it .

Old 07-25-2012, 08:19 PM   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehavoc View Post
Silver, you ned to really be looking at pallet quantities in steel and brass both . My FFL makes around $40 on a 1000 rd case of steel and roughly the same on brass and nobody is complaining about the price since its what everyone else is charging and they wont have to wait or pay freight . Its not much but when you go thru 24 cases of ammo a week it adds up real nice especially if you dont have to ship it .
Ha, my wife would kill me! I work out of my basement right now and don't know where I would put a pallet of ammo except scattered throughout the house Might have to check with a few other guys in the area though and see about splitting an order.

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:

Old 07-25-2012, 09:09 PM   #207

Liked 1120 Times on 727 Posts
Likes Given: 1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113 View Post
Ha, my wife would kill me! I work out of my basement right now and don't know where I would put a pallet of ammo except scattered throughout the house Might have to check with a few other guys in the area though and see about splitting an order.
get a few friends or customers and let them in on a " Group buy " for some ammo if you can get enough to participate. we did that on 50 stripped lowers and 50 stripped uppers , once we had enough orders for it all then everyone had to pay before ordering them . a few backed out when it came time to collect but everyone else helped pick up the slack and ended up with a few extra lowers and uppers but it all worked out and we got stripped lower and matching upper for $120 per pair shipping included . I ended up with several but no worries you cant ever have too many extras
Old 07-25-2012, 09:11 PM   #208

Good idea, thanks.

Member:

Old 07-25-2012, 10:13 PM   #209

Liked 335 Times on 264 Posts
Likes Given: 51

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ar-15-05/lower-parts/parts-kits/enhanced-lpk-s.html?utm_source=ALG+LPK%27s&utm_campaign=Constan t+Contact&utm_medium=email

PSA is selling complete lpk's with ALG triggers. Pretty good deal guys!

Old 07-25-2012, 10:35 PM   #210
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 204 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentTikki
^ i was just about to post it here. Yes they are very good deals!