Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Deals Deals Deals.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2013, 04:10 PM   #2081
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ccase39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: New Orleans La
Posts: 593
Liked 85 Times on 62 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Default

I cant get it to paste on my phone but its the complete upper with rifle legnth quad rail and bcg in the above psa link below the ammo on right

__________________
ccase39 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:59 PM   #2082
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
purehavoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Not where I wanna be
Posts: 4,717
Liked 1116 Times on 725 Posts
Likes Given: 1990

Default

This is a crazy stupid deal . $400 aimpoint and get the PSA mid length 16" upper for $199

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/psa-16-mid-premium-pro-stripped-upper-without-bcg-or-charging-handle.html

__________________
Criminals Prefer Unarmerd Victims....


And Dictators Prefer Unarmed Citizens
purehavoc is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:22 PM   #2083
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ccase39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: New Orleans La
Posts: 593
Liked 85 Times on 62 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehavoc View Post
This is a crazy stupid deal . $400 aimpoint and get the PSA mid length 16" upper for $199

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/psa-16-mid-premium-pro-stripped-upper-without-bcg-or-charging-handle.html
Says 499. If its 199 ill buy right now. Where did you see that nvm i see what u mean
__________________
ccase39 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:19 PM   #2084
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dcilten's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 181
Liked 47 Times on 33 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccase39
Says 499. If its 199 ill buy right now. Where did you see that nvm i see what u mean
Got exited for a second, but it's $599.00 total.
__________________
dcilten is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:23 PM   #2085
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dcilten's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 181
Liked 47 Times on 33 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcilten
Got exited for a second, but it's $599.00 total.
It is still a screaming deal though. Wish I had $600 to spend, I'd jump on it, but I just dropped $900 on new snowboarding gear, and a season pass for the mountain this year.
__________________
dcilten is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 02:15 PM   #2086
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
pnolans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Colorado Springs,CO
Posts: 202
Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 233

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcilten View Post
It is still a screaming deal though. Wish I had $600 to spend, I'd jump on it, but I just dropped $900 on new snowboarding gear, and a season pass for the mountain this year.

I am an absolute gun nut; BUT I am a snowboarder as well. I've been in similar quandaries before. I live about 2.5 hours drive from Breck, Copper Mountain and Keystone. With the price of gas, my boarding days are NOT over, but it will be a while.

I do plan to go this winter , though! It's too much fun not too.
__________________

PatMan

"You'll put your eye out, kid"

”You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”
~Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

"DUMP HICKENLOOPER".. my future bumper sticker.

pnolans is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:16 PM   #2087
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
 
okdonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Las Vegas,Nevada
Posts: 2,633
Liked 202 Times on 174 Posts
Likes Given: 61

Default

Aim has Spike's Punisher, Spider and Zombie lowers in stock.

__________________
okdonk is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 03:09 AM   #2088
Vendor
FTF_SPONSOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
X-mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 324
Liked 39 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default

Umbrella Corporation Grips are in stock...all colors (Black, FDE, OD Green, Foliage Green)! $19, free shipping. Save 5% with coupon code, FT5.

http://www.rogtac.com/lower-parts/grips.html?manufacturer=Umbrella+Corporation+%28UC WRG%29



Spike's 16" CHF Midlength Uppers will be available in a couple weeks!

__________________

ROG Tactical
Corona, CA
sales@rogtac.com

Visit www.rogtac.com for quality AR-platform parts and accessories.

Forum members use coupon code, FT5, to save 5% on most products.

X-mark is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 03:23 AM   #2089
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dwmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Madisen, In
Posts: 710
Liked 193 Times on 157 Posts
Likes Given: 147

Default

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/featured/federal-american-eagle-223-55gr-fmj-1000rd-bulk-pack.html

Federal American Eagle .223 55gr FMJ 1000rd Bulk Pack AE223BK
MFR# AE223BK
UPC: 029465599324
Muzzle Velocity: 3240 fps
Muzzle Energy: 1282 ft-lbs
Rounds Per case: 1,000
Federal American Eagle .223 55gr FMJ 1000rd Bulk Pack AE223BK
Federal American Eagle .223 55gr FMJ 1000rd Bulk Pack
$399+ Shipping
Best price I've seen in quite a while.....
__________________

"You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one."
-- Rush Limbaugh, in a moment of unaccustomed profundity

"MOLON LABE" - Come and get them, can't be any plainer than that!

dwmiller is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 03:58 AM   #2090
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TheSadPanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 1,290
Liked 374 Times on 248 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwmiller
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/featured/federal-american-eagle-223-55gr-fmj-1000rd-bulk-pack.html Federal American Eagle .223 55gr FMJ 1000rd Bulk Pack AE223BK MFR# AE223BK UPC: 029465599324 Muzzle Velocity: 3240 fps Muzzle Energy: 1282 ft-lbs Rounds Per case: 1,000 Federal American Eagle .223 55gr FMJ 1000rd Bulk Pack AE223BK Federal American Eagle .223 55gr FMJ 1000rd Bulk Pack $399+ Shipping Best price I've seen in quite a while.....
Thats a killer deal in today's market. My local walmart wasn't even that cheap.
__________________

"You know what happens to men who go looking for blood? They find it." - Kind Old Man

TheSadPanda is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
All Black Friday Gun Deals in one place - Some deals available right now Slickguns Sponsor Display 0 11-24-2011 01:43 AM
Best Place for Gun Deals? teamshrink General Handgun Discussion 9 05-20-2011 01:18 AM
Looking For Best Deals RocketGuy General Handgun Discussion 17 08-07-2010 04:09 AM
Good deals out there NGIB General Handgun Discussion 5 04-08-2010 02:59 AM