Deals Deals Deals. - Page 180
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion >

Deals Deals Deals.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2013, 05:42 AM   #1791
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 12 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Thanks Q, just saw this post, will do so now.

Old 06-03-2013, 10:27 PM   #1792

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 236

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfBri View Post
I know nothing....true....but why should I hurry to get these particular parts from these guys? They didn't even make or design the receiver, grip or any of it themselves, so what then? What makes these worth the cost? Is it because these guys named their company after a zombie killer game/movie brand? I think Alice is hot too, but they didn't put HER picture on their receivers (which would have really been cool!), they put an umbrella on them. Is that why they are sought after? Just asking...trying to learn is all.... bracing.. for.... the ......ridicule......

You're safe from ridicule from me... I really wasn't sure what you were saying.
Or which post you're referring to . The "QUOTE" feature is really helpful.

I followed the advice of Quentin on an AR build. I was very glad I did. I had a great gun at a reasonable price.

"You'll put your eye out, kid"

”You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”
~Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

"DUMP HICKENLOOPER".. my future bumper sticker.

Old 06-03-2013, 11:38 PM   #1793
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 80 Times on 62 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfBri
I know nothing....true....but why should I hurry to get these particular parts from these guys? They didn't even make or design the receiver, grip or any of it themselves, so what then? What makes these worth the cost? Is it because these guys named their company after a zombie killer game/movie brand? I think Alice is hot too, but they didn't put HER picture on their receivers (which would have really been cool!), they put an umbrella on them. Is that why they are sought after? Just asking...trying to learn is all.... bracing.. for.... the ......ridicule......
I don't own any of their receivers but wouldn't hesitate to buy one from UCWRG. I only own their grip 23 and its pretty outstanding for a copycat zombie killer/movie brand company. Best (and coolest) packaged product I've received from anyone so far. I respect companies that take great care in everything they do, especially the small things like a simple grip. They'll definitely be my first choice for a zombie build lol

Old 06-04-2013, 12:48 AM   #1794
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 240 Times on 208 Posts
Likes Given: 72

I owned (sold) their receiver.. the one specially manufactured by Mega Arms and a set of their Blem receivers. To be honest, i love their receivers. Very good quality in finish, fits well to the LPK i put in. They are a small company and their receivers aren't thousands out there unlike other bigger companies. So i'd love to own not so common products. Big plus is.. they package their receivers in a nice box. .

Last edited by okdonk; 06-04-2013 at 07:24 PM.

Old 06-04-2013, 09:20 AM   #1795

Thank you for the education. I would love to do a build one day, am planning on it, and can afford to take my time acquiring all the parts. I think many small companies do a much better job at QC. I just wanted to see why this particular one got the big referral.

Thanks again.
pnolans Likes This 
Old 06-04-2013, 12:40 PM   #1796

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 236

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfBri View Post
Thank you for the education. I would love to do a build one day, am planning on it, and can afford to take my time acquiring all the parts. I think many small companies do a much better job at QC. I just wanted to see why this particular one got the big referral.

Thanks again.
If you do build one, post your steps. Let us know how it's going. You'll get a lot of good advice as you go along. At least, that has been my experience.
And the finished product is just that much better, at least in your eyes.

Pat

"You'll put your eye out, kid"

”You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”
~Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

"DUMP HICKENLOOPER".. my future bumper sticker.

Old 06-04-2013, 06:40 PM   #1797

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

BCG on amazon and says in stock.

http://amzn.com/B00BCVHD9M

Old 06-04-2013, 10:57 PM   #1798

Liked 340 Times on 265 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Joe Bob's Spikes Tactical BCG BUY BUY BUY

Old 06-04-2013, 11:05 PM   #1799
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 240 Times on 208 Posts
Likes Given: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentTikki View Post
Was about to post it up. Yeah get them!. MSRP now.. .

Old 06-05-2013, 07:26 AM   #1800

Default I'll need it

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnolans View Post
If you do build one, post your steps. Let us know how it's going. You'll get a lot of good advice as you go along. At least, that has been my experience.
And the finished product is just that much better, at least in your eyes.

Pat
I will need all the advice I can get. I'm still a few months away from focusing on starting .

When I get closer I will amaze all with the incredible ease by which I skillfully morph simplicity into an incomprehensible series of chaotic steps while pursuing a course of action so beyond rational understanding as tol defy the mere label: IDIOCY.

Can not wait!

I guarantee entertainment for EVERYONE!!!
People Like This