Deals Deals Deals. - Page 175
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Deals Deals Deals.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2013, 07:58 PM   #1741
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 336 Times on 264 Posts
Likes Given: 51

evertyhing by Geissele is "SUPER"

super modular super gas block super dynamic super scar SUPER SUPER! LoL

Old 05-23-2013, 08:05 PM   #1742
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 80 Times on 62 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by okdonk
So did you get one or are you good with the MK4?

Old 05-23-2013, 08:07 PM   #1743
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 80 Times on 62 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentTikki
evertyhing by Geissele is "SUPER"

super modular super gas block super dynamic super scar SUPER SUPER! LoL
...and SUPER EXPENSIVE! Lol

Old 05-23-2013, 08:54 PM   #1744
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3374 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Never been an "AR" fan, sry guys. Make mine M-14...and if I Have to shoot .223/5.56 it's My ruger mini-14 with ATI collapsing stock...
Have not shot an AR since Warrant officers candidate school and Basic training(1979) and that was an M-16A1c.(geez I'm old,..that was almost 34 years ago!) But I am happy to report that I just ordered 2 Kel-Tec's! for less then $1200! the RMR 30(carbine version of the PRM-30 .22Mag) and the SUB-2000 in .9mm! now i still have to set these up with extras...but it's a good start...esp. since I have Plenty of Beretta/Taurus mags which fit the .9mm!! my shipping timeis 15-21-days....and of course my LGS will hit me with a $50 per. NFA...but hey...it's only money and you can't take it with you when you die,..right??;-)

"Can someone please make me a drink, I had a tough day racking up the "Terrorist Body Count"- Lt. Col Carlos(charlie) Castillo-WEB Griffin's "the Presidential Agent"

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 05-23-2013, 08:56 PM   #1745

Default AR's Make mine M-14 please...

Never been an "AR" fan, sry guys. Make mine M-14...and if I Have to shoot .223/5.56 it's My ruger mini-14 with ATI collapsing stock...
Have not shot an AR since Warrant officers candidate school and Basic training(1979) and that was an M-16A1c.(geez I'm old,..that was almost 34 years ago!) But I am happy to report that I just ordered 2 Kel-Tec's! for less then $1200! the RMR 30(carbine version of the PMR-30 .22Mag pistol) and the SUB-2000 in .9mm! Now I still have to set these up with extras(optics, rails, sling)...but it's a good start...esp. since I have Plenty of Beretta/Taurus mags which fit the .9mm!! My shipping time is 15-21-days....and of course my LGS will hit me with a $50 per. NFA...but hey...it's only money and you can't take it with you when you die,..right??

"Can someone please make me a drink, I had a tough day racking up the "Terrorist Body Count"- Lt. Col Carlos(charlie) Castillo-WEB Griffin's "the Presidential Agent"

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Last edited by DrFootball; 05-23-2013 at 09:07 PM. Reason: typos

Old 05-23-2013, 09:07 PM   #1746

Default opps

sry for the double post folks!

Old 05-23-2013, 09:48 PM   #1747
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 240 Times on 208 Posts
Likes Given: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaiePoi View Post

So did you get one or are you good with the MK4?
Yes i got some of those. And decided not to get any MK4. The MK4 side rail attachments are permanent unlike the MK1 or MK2. They are designed for 3Gunners. I'm happy with the MK2 and doesn't hurt to get those MK1.

Old 05-23-2013, 10:13 PM   #1748

Liked 336 Times on 264 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
Have not shot an AR since Warrant officers candidate school and Basic training(1979) and that was an M-16A1c.(geez I'm old,..that was almost 34 years ago!) But I am happy to report that I just ordered 2 Kel-Tec's! for less then $1200! the RMR 30(carbine version of the PMR-30 .22Mag pistol) and the SUB-2000 in .9mm! Now I still have to set these up with extras(optics, rails, sling)...but it's a good start...esp. since I have Plenty of Beretta/Taurus mags which fit the .9mm!! My shipping time is 15-21-days....and of course my LGS will hit me with a $50 per. NFA...but hey...it's only money and you can't take it with you when you die,..right??

Thank for sharing that, but just maybe you can post that elsewhere in the forums, this is the deals deals deals thread.....but hey can you at least tell everyone where you got them so anyone one else might be able to get the same deal?

BTW is probably good that you don't like AR15s, BRD (black rifle disease) can be quite dehabilitating and crippling.

Old 05-23-2013, 10:38 PM   #1749

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentTikki

Thank for sharing that, but just maybe you can post that elsewhere in the forums, this is the deals deals deals thread.....but hey can you at least tell everyone where you got them so anyone one else might be able to get the same deal?

BTW is probably good that you don't like AR15s, BRD (black rifle disease) can be quite dehabilitating and crippling.
Again my apologies I'm still finding my way around, only a member since late March.

The Deals were hunted extensively!.The RMR-30 Was from Davidson's in N.Az and the SUB- 2000 was Mail Order from Spurlocks' In Henderson Nv. Both on Gun Broker.
Not sure of his stocks. Davidson's is usually well stocked but The Kel-Tec .22mag. was the last one he had(someone returned it so it was an open box deal)
I have heard that they are catching up on stock(Kel-Tec) with vendors,..so let's see if the prices come down a bit more. The MSRP on the PMR-30 is $430 and Once place is selling it for $1100(for a ,22 Mag.!!!) The cheapest I saw the Pistol for was $799(still too High But better then 1100!!)

Old 05-24-2013, 02:50 AM   #1750

Liked 1290 Times on 725 Posts
Likes Given: 549

Default Mags

Need some mags?

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/AR15-Magazines-p/magazine-dh-gp30mp.htm