Deals Deals Deals. - Page 160
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Deals Deals Deals.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2013, 06:51 AM   #1591
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

First order from BCM, I had an email reminder for when in stock for a Blemished BCM upper complete with dust cover + forward assist (no barrel) for $99 + ship = $106.95, bought yesterday in the AM and got a shipping confirmation a couple hours later!!! I heard from others that bought them said they had to search for a while to find a tiny scratch or smudge ( who cares unless your buying a wall hanger!! $30off!!
http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Upper-Receiver-Assembly-M4-Flat-Top-demo-p/flat%20top%20-upper%20-m4%20demo.htm

SA XD-40 V10 (Ported) 40 S&W
New Frontier Stripped Lower
RRA LPK (Lower parts kit)
More to come....

"Don't thik of it as 'Gun Control', think of it as "Victim disarmament". If we make enough laws, we can ALL be criminals".

Old 05-05-2013, 07:42 AM   #1592
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 216 Times on 187 Posts
Likes Given: 64

I bought once from them.. i couldn't find any blemished marks at all. So yes.. you got yourself a good deal! But i wish their blemished ones have the BCM markings .

Old 05-05-2013, 04:16 PM   #1593
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 244 Times on 192 Posts
Likes Given: 30

BCM's quality is outstanding and their customer has never been anything below A+ in my 8 or so purchases from them. All stock is live and ships within hours...I've literally never waited more than a week to receive a BCM order. That's pretty impressive considering they're in Wisconsin, I'm in Oregon. And then they tend to include a bunch of 'swag' (hats, posters, stickers, DVDs, etc) for purchases that total a few hundred buck$ or more.

Honestly, I truly believe a lot of PSA gear is every bit as good as BCM at about 80% the price. But BCM offers quick service, a few extras, and benefits from greater resale value/demand. So you win either way. That's why I'm happy to buy from either of these fine sources. And that's why many on this board will echo those very sentiments over and over again.

I have seven ARs. All would fall in the $1100-1600 range, and six are builds. Five of them have BCM uppers, six have BCM charging handles, four run on BCM bcgs. One has a PSA upper, four have PSA lowers, six have PSA/Magpul lower build kits. Notice a trend? And I'm the kinda consumer who is a little cheap yet demands proven quality (isn't that most of us?). In other words...these are two of the absolute best sources for value patrol type M4 builds.

Last edited by sweeper22; 05-05-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Old 05-05-2013, 05:12 PM   #1594

Liked 181 Times on 134 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by okdonk

Have 4 personal ARs, 2 of them are SBRs. Not including ones for sale.
Do you run a gun shop out of your house then? Lol

Old 05-05-2013, 10:44 PM   #1595

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin92 View Post

Do you run a gun shop out of your house then? Lol
My guess is he's flipping stuff for a profit like many others are right now. Its a sellers market on certain products. Some might say that's wrong, but the purchaser doesn't have to buy it at inflated prices so I see no wrong doing.

"If guns kill people then does that mean the spoon is the reason Rosie O'Donnell is fat"

"Guns don't kill people.......People kill people"

Old 05-05-2013, 10:50 PM   #1596
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 216 Times on 187 Posts
Likes Given: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieKiller83 View Post

My guess is he's flipping stuff for a profit like many others are right now. Its a sellers market on certain products. Some might say that's wrong, but the purchaser doesn't have to buy it at inflated prices so I see no wrong doing.
True. Don't like it don't buy it. No one is forcing anyone.

Old 05-05-2013, 11:39 PM   #1597
FTF_SPONSOR.png

Liked 39 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I have Fortis REV rails in 12" and 14" lengths in stock and ready to ship out (free shipping)!

http://www.rogtac.com/upper-parts/rails-handguards/fortis-mfg.html

ROG Tactical
Corona, CA
sales@rogtac.com

Visit www.rogtac.com for quality AR-platform parts and accessories.

Forum members use coupon code, FT5, to save 5% on most products.

Old 05-05-2013, 11:57 PM   #1598

Liked 262 Times on 166 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieKiller83

I say its wrong! Not just for me but several people out there that cant afford the inflated prices! Kind of a catch 22 though, you have jackasses out there buying it at regular price and gouging the price to resell it, then on the other side of the fence you have people actually giving that inflated price for it. Sad that we just continue to do this BS to ourselves. Funny how so many people can join together to send emails, attend rallies, buy memberships, etc to support gun rights when it comes to fighting a gun ban, and raise nine kinds of hell because of the buying frenzy that came from this, but at the same time take a look at all the damn hypocrites that are buying up all the cheap ammo just to resell at a higher price! IMHO, those people are no better that the ones trying to ban it....... Example, He/she can only afford to spend $20.00-$25.00 this week/month on a box of ammo or two, but because Joe Freaking Blow bought the last box of 45's And jacked the price up to $40.00 for the same box, they are SOL and basically being kept from having what they have been fighting for in the first place!
Sorry for the rant, I just wish we could see how much worse we are actually making it on ourselves!

Old 05-06-2013, 12:42 AM   #1599

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turkeyhunter View Post
I say its wrong! Not just for me but several people out there that cant afford the inflated prices! Kind of a catch 22 though, you have jackasses out there buying it at regular price and gouging the price to resell it, then on the other side of the fence you have people actually giving that inflated price for it. Sad that we just continue to do this BS to ourselves. Funny how so many people can join together to send emails, attend rallies, buy memberships, etc to support gun rights when it comes to fighting a gun ban, and raise nine kinds of hell because of the buying frenzy that came from this, but at the same time take a look at all the damn hypocrites that are buying up all the cheap ammo just to resell at a higher price! IMHO, those people are no better that the ones trying to ban it....... Example, He/she can only afford to spend $20.00-$25.00 this week/month on a box of ammo or two, but because Joe Freaking Blow bought the last box of 45's And jacked the price up to $40.00 for the same box, they are SOL and basically being kept from having what they have been fighting for in the first place!
Sorry for the rant, I just wish we could see how much worse we are actually making it on ourselves!
I don't like what's going on anymore than you do but as long as people are desperate enough to pay inflated prices, guys are going to clear the shelves so they can make money off those "suckers". If everyone decided NOT to be "suckers", guys like okdonk(not a personal shot at you, can't say i blame ya for turning some profit) would be out of business, so in the end it's the "suckers" that are the primary driving force of this, not okdonk. That's my opinion, take it or leave it. See an inflated price? STOP, breath, walk away and wait for an opportunity to buy at normal price. Another lesson to be learned from this, stock up during "normal" periods because this won't be the last time this kind of frenzy happens...

Now back on topic, Primary has Troy's back down to a decent price and in stock
https://www.primaryarms.com/Troy_Industries_BattleMag_30rd_Magazine_Bla_p/smag-sin-00bt-00.htm

I have a couple of these mags, i prefer PMAG's but in a pinch these will work great if you need some mags.

"If guns kill people then does that mean the spoon is the reason Rosie O'Donnell is fat"

"Guns don't kill people.......People kill people"

Old 05-06-2013, 12:46 AM   #1600

Liked 42 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turkeyhunter View Post

I am one of those people that can't afford to spend a ton every week by I still get what I need at a reasonable price because I don't jump on the first thing I see I haven't had any trouble paying normal prices because I have the ability to take my time and look most of my purchases come from a LGS who doesn't gouge his prices but I have been able to find stuff personal sale that fits right into the reasonable price range for ammo and other accessories so like donk said no one is forcing u to buy at inflated prices
My 2 cents

Work Hard Play Hard