Deals Deals Deals. - Page 149
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Deals Deals Deals.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2013, 01:01 PM   #1481
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ZombieKiller83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Prior Lake,Minnesota
Posts: 422
Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70cuda383 View Post
I just ordered a pair of lower receivers from PSA. $119 ea. My order went all the way through, and I received an email confirmation that my order has been processed.

Yesterday they were "out of stock" when I was trying to order them and I couldn't proceed to checkout.

Just putting it out there in case they really are in stock over night.

(hoping I don't get an email tomorrow that says "sorry, that was a computer glitch, order shouldn't have gone through, and we're going to cancel it until they get back in stock" haha)
I'm still waiting on that email on a BCG I ordered on 4-11-13 from them ha. Ordered some ammo from them 3 days ago and that shipped on Thursday.
__________________

"If guns kill people then does that mean the spoon is the reason Rosie O'Donnell is fat"

"Guns don't kill people.......People kill people"

ZombieKiller83 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:47 PM   #1482
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 30
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieKiller83

I'm still waiting on that email on a BCG I ordered on 4-11-13 from them ha. Ordered some ammo from them 3 days ago and that shipped on Thursday.
I have ordered a couple time from PSA a few time in the last cpl months they have some of the best prices around but unfortunately the dont have the logistics like a ctd brownels or midway. The last two times I gave them the requesit 15 days as states on their main page then called their customer service at 9am when they opened and left a message with my name phone number and order number just that and both times I got shipping notice that day and received 3-4 days later.
__________________
xdsowner98 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 04:37 PM   #1483
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ZombieKiller83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Prior Lake,Minnesota
Posts: 422
Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdsowner98 View Post

I have ordered a couple time from PSA a few time in the last cpl months they have some of the best prices around but unfortunately the dont have the logistics like a ctd brownels or midway. The last two times I gave them the requesit 15 days as states on their main page then called their customer service at 9am when they opened and left a message with my name phone number and order number just that and both times I got shipping notice that day and received 3-4 days later.
Thanks for the tip sir. I'm going to wait for my ammo shipment to arrive on Monday with hopes that maybe they snuck it into that shipment. If that's not the case then I will try your method as emailing them brought zero results. I've had nothing but good experience with PSA in the past so I'm not going to knock em for this, especially in this climate we're in right now. No doubts they will make it right
__________________

"If guns kill people then does that mean the spoon is the reason Rosie O'Donnell is fat"

"Guns don't kill people.......People kill people"

ZombieKiller83 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 05:49 PM   #1484
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
70cuda383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Marysville,OH
Posts: 499
Liked 121 Times on 88 Posts

Default

Hmm...you didn't even get an order confirmation email?


This is my second order through them. the first order was for ammo. I received the order confirmation immediately, but it took them about 14 business days to actually pack and ship the order, I received another email when they shipped it.


Again this morning, got an immediate email confirmation of the order, I'll stop by my LGS tomorrow to handle the FFL stuff, I won't be surprised if it still takes them 2 weeks to ship the lowers.

__________________
70cuda383 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:22 PM   #1485
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ZombieKiller83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Prior Lake,Minnesota
Posts: 422
Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70cuda383 View Post
Hmm...you didn't even get an order confirmation email?

This is my second order through them. the first order was for ammo. I received the order confirmation immediately, but it took them about 14 business days to actually pack and ship the order, I received another email when they shipped it.

Again this morning, got an immediate email confirmation of the order, I'll stop by my LGS tomorrow to handle the FFL stuff, I won't be surprised if it still takes them 2 weeks to ship the lowers.
I got the order confirmation and they've already taken the money out. Its just weird as I've made multiple orders during this "panic" and they've all been shipped within 3 days, maybe my luck just happened to skip my BCG order haha. Of course all my previous orders were ammo and accessories related, so maybe that's why they shipped faster.
__________________

"If guns kill people then does that mean the spoon is the reason Rosie O'Donnell is fat"

"Guns don't kill people.......People kill people"

ZombieKiller83 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:46 PM   #1486
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Quentin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Idaho
Posts: 6,544
Liked 1000 Times on 703 Posts
Likes Given: 1001

Default

I'm also waiting on a BCG from PSA but still within the 14 business day period. Not in a rush but hope to get a shipping notice this week. I'm not worried, PSA's always done right by me, one mix up out of 4 orders but they got it right. They're swamped but still get lots of product out at amazing prices so I'll cut them some slack.

__________________

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.
________________________________________
US Army 1966-69, VFW Life Member, Retired Geek

Quentin is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:34 PM   #1487
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
badasstruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 145
Liked 17 Times on 15 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin
I'm also waiting on a BCG from PSA but still within the 14 business day period. Not in a rush but hope to get a shipping notice this week. I'm not worried, PSA's always done right by me, one mix up out of 4 orders but they got it right. They're swamped but still get lots of product out at amazing prices so I'll cut them some slack.
It's been my experience that PSA takes the full 15 days to ship bcg's, barreled uppers, and their stripped lowers. Everything else ships almost immediately. That being said...they are one of the very few places to "come through" and stay true to their customers in these nutty times. Give them a chance, they are a great company!
__________________
badasstruck is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:48 PM   #1488
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 30
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by badasstruck
It's been my experience that PSA takes the full 15 days to ship bcg's, barreled uppers, and their stripped lowers. Everything else ships almost immediately. That being said...they are one of the very few places to "come through" and stay true to their customers in these nutty times. Give them a chance, they are a great company!
This is right. These guys are doing great work and itend to serve everybody equally, fairly, and promptly. Don't worry you are not the only people to be waiting 2-3 weeks for service from psa
__________________
xdsowner98 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:04 PM   #1489
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
11B3OJ3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 79
Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Default

I ordered a lbk from them about a month and a half ago and it was here in around a week but I ordered an upper from them on the 12th of this month and recieved an order confirmation from them within minutes and the money came out of my account that same day, but like many haven't heard anything from them since. I imagine they're so slammed right now that they're operatimg at an insane pace. I've ordered a lot of stuff from them and have never been let down. If the two weeks passes and still have not heard anything I will give them a call, but they have been such a solid company through this whole fiasco that it would take quite a bit for me to knock them. To all those waiting on parts, just be patient, it will come, there are a lot of us in the same boat.

__________________
11B3OJ3 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:35 PM   #1490
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ZombieKiller83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Prior Lake,Minnesota
Posts: 422
Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

Thanks guys. Like I said, I've been spoiled with short wait times on previous orders so I found it odd. Makes sense now though. I still wouldn't hesitate to recommend PSA to anyone, they've been great!

__________________

"If guns kill people then does that mean the spoon is the reason Rosie O'Donnell is fat"

"Guns don't kill people.......People kill people"

ZombieKiller83 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Best Place for Gun Deals? teamshrink General Handgun Discussion 9 05-20-2011 01:18 AM
Looking For Best Deals RocketGuy General Handgun Discussion 17 08-07-2010 04:09 AM
Good deals out there NGIB General Handgun Discussion 5 04-08-2010 02:59 AM