Deals Deals Deals. - Page 136
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Deals Deals Deals.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2013, 08:09 AM   #1351
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
sputnik1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Bluegrass state
Posts: 2,877
Liked 712 Times on 463 Posts
Likes Given: 1949

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentTikki View Post
wow, how old is that stuff? Looks like something they found, in some dank dark corner of the warehouse from like 50 years ago lololol
Looks like the stuff dad bought for me when I was a kid, in 1996...
__________________
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid. - John Wayne

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
sputnik1988 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:48 PM   #1352
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dwmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Madisen, In
Posts: 1,044
Liked 401 Times on 303 Posts
Likes Given: 552

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sputnik1988 View Post

Looks like the stuff dad bought for me when I was a kid, in 1996...
Looks like the same stuff I bought as a kid in 70s
__________________

"You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one."
-- Rush Limbaugh, in a moment of unaccustomed profundity

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"
-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

"MOLON LABE" - Come and get them, can't be any plainer than that!

dwmiller is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:55 PM   #1353
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
badasstruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 145
Liked 17 Times on 15 Posts

Default

PSA has bcg's. better hurry $179

__________________
badasstruck is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:35 PM   #1354
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ZombieKiller83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Prior Lake,Minnesota
Posts: 422
Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by badasstruck View Post
PSA has bcg's. better hurry $179
They're gone
__________________

"If guns kill people then does that mean the spoon is the reason Rosie O'Donnell is fat"

"Guns don't kill people.......People kill people"

ZombieKiller83 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:31 AM   #1355
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Sgt_Skrb_25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,457
Liked 602 Times on 322 Posts

Default

I was just looking at this thread a minute before the PSA BCG post. Ef my life

__________________
Sgt_Skrb_25 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:12 AM   #1356
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 30
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

This is the third time in one week Psa has had bcg in stock they must have a good amount that they are puting out a small amount at a time to spread out. I've notice each time they are listed from between 10am to 1pm and quickly go out of stock. Hope some of you are able to use this and snag a bcg as I already did. Good luck!!

__________________
xdsowner98 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:25 AM   #1357
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Sgt_Skrb_25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,457
Liked 602 Times on 322 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdsowner98
This is the third time in one week Psa has had bcg in stock they must have a good amount that they are puting out a small amount at a time to spread out. I've notice each time they are listed from between 10am to 1pm and quickly go out of stock. Hope some of you are able to use this and snag a bcg as I already did. Good luck!!
Thanks,that's good intel. I was going to look back at the posts and trend them too. I will be more vigilant!
__________________
Sgt_Skrb_25 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:30 AM   #1358
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
X-mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 325
Liked 39 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default

I have some Aimpoint PRO and T1 sights in stock. Use coupon code, ICUSUCKA, to save off the advertised price. Free shipping and ships within 1 business day. Coupon code cannot be combined with other codes and must be used at time of purchase...no retroactive discounts.


http://www.rogtac.com/optics-sights/red-dots-holographic/aimpoint-micro-t-1-2moa-dot-w-standard-mount.html

http://www.rogtac.com/optics-sights/red-dots-holographic/aimpoint-pro.html




-

__________________

ROG Tactical
Corona, CA
sales@rogtac.com

Visit www.rogtac.com for quality AR-platform parts and accessories.

Forum members use coupon code, FT5, to save 5% on most products.

X-mark is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:39 AM   #1359
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Sgt_Skrb_25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,457
Liked 602 Times on 322 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-mark
I have some Aimpoint PRO and T1 sights in stock. Use coupon code, ICUSUCKA, to save off the advertised price. Free shipping and ships within 1 business day. Coupon code cannot be combined with other codes and must be used at time of purchase...no retroactive discounts.

http://www.rogtac.com/optics-sights/red-dots-holographic/aimpoint-micro-t-1-2moa-dot-w-standard-mount.html

http://www.rogtac.com/optics-sights/red-dots-holographic/aimpoint-pro.html

-
That's a good deal, I just bought optics, damn!
__________________
Sgt_Skrb_25 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:10 AM   #1360
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
 
okdonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Las Vegas,Nevada
Posts: 2,775
Liked 235 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 66

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Skrb_25 View Post

That's a good deal, I just bought optics, damn!
Buy another one..
__________________
okdonk is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Best Place for Gun Deals? teamshrink General Handgun Discussion 9 05-20-2011 02:18 AM
Looking For Best Deals RocketGuy General Handgun Discussion 17 08-07-2010 05:09 AM
Good deals out there NGIB General Handgun Discussion 5 04-08-2010 03:59 AM