Deals Deals Deals. - Page 104
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Deals Deals Deals.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2013, 02:48 PM   #1031
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 236

Quote:
Originally Posted by City_Survivor View Post
Thanks for the insight, i know what you guys mean. Sorry for being a noob but im here to learn and hope to get to know everybody well
Well, consider this.... this particular thread, called "Deal deal deals", is devoted to people sharing deals that they've found in store , primarily online stores.

Since about November, it has been "Gee, I found this part in stock at this store". It is hard to find most parts at this time.

I suggest you read other posts in the "AR15 Discussion" subforum. There is a wealth of information from very helpful people in here. Perhaps start a new thread and ask specific questions. Just saying "I need some parts" sets off bells. As I said before, take the time to learn. Read. Otherwise, in our own defense, most people will start to ignore you.

That's my $0.02.

"You'll put your eye out, kid"

”You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”
~Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

"DUMP HICKENLOOPER".. my future bumper sticker.

Old 02-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #1032

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnolans

Well, consider this.... this particular thread, called "Deal deal deals", is devoted to people sharing deals that they've found in store , primarily online stores.

Since about November, it has been "Gee, I found this part in stock at this store". It is hard to find most parts at this time.

I suggest you read other posts in the "AR15 Discussion" subforum. There is a wealth of information from very helpful people in here. Perhaps start a new thread and ask specific questions. Just saying "I need some parts" sets off bells. As I said before, take the time to learn. Read. Otherwise, in our own defense, most people will start to ignore you.

That's my $0.02.
Ok, today im shall devote my lunch break to learning this forum. Thanks for the info! I actually have most of the build ready for assembly but just need to get myself together before start.

Old 02-11-2013, 03:34 PM   #1033

Liked 160 Times on 113 Posts

Why do we only post deals for AR parts? Us AK guys need some love too!!

Old 02-11-2013, 03:38 PM   #1034

Liked 327 Times on 262 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Quote:
Hi,new to forums in gen. But im looking for some parts, anybody have hook ups in the nyc area?
I'll play.

What are you looking for? I almost certainly have it (several times over), probably won't sell what I have, but would be happy to point you in the right direction.

Disclaimer: Keep in mind that I'll point you to a website. Depending on the product you're after, that site may or may not be willing to ship to NY. But here's a hint when it comes to quality builds at a fair price...get to know PSA (Palmetto State Armory), BCM (Bravo Co Manufacturing), JoeBob Outfitters, and AIM Surplus. They're all excellent sources.

Last edited by sweeper22; 02-11-2013 at 03:43 PM.

Old 02-11-2013, 03:47 PM   #1035

Liked 127 Times on 90 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by potentialglock View Post
Why do we only post deals for AR parts? Us AK guys need some love too!!
uh...looking at the top of my web browser, I am currently in: Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com - Long Guns - Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion - AR-15 Discussion - Deals Deals Deals - Reply to Thread

just an idea, but maybe such a thread exists in: Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com - Long Guns - Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion - AK & SKS Discussion

if not, why not get one started!!

just giving you a hard time! haha.
pnolans Likes This 
Old 02-11-2013, 03:56 PM   #1036
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 100 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 42

This is the American side of the forum.....you're looking for the Russian-Romanian-Chinese-etc-etc-etc side. lol

Old 02-11-2013, 03:57 PM   #1037

Liked 160 Times on 113 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70cuda383 View Post

uh...looking at the top of my web browser, I am currently in: Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com - Long Guns - Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion - AR-15 Discussion - Deals Deals Deals - Reply to Thread

just an idea, but maybe such a thread exists in: Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com - Long Guns - Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion - AK & SKS Discussion

if not, why not get one started!!

just giving you a hard time! haha.
Oh oops lol. I'm always on the phone app so I never pay attention to that kind of stuff
pnolans Likes This 
Old 02-11-2013, 04:18 PM   #1038

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeper22

I'll play.

What are you looking for? I almost certainly have it (several times over), probably won't sell what I have, but would be happy to point you in the right direction.

Disclaimer: Keep in mind that I'll point you to a website. Depending on the product you're after, that site may or may not be willing to ship to NY. But here's a hint when it comes to quality builds at a fair price...get to know PSA (Palmetto State Armory), BCM (Bravo Co Manufacturing), JoeBob Outfitters, and AIM Surplus. They're all excellent sources.
Hi, i have already located most of the needed items except a 2stage trigger, bolt door and the most important paperweight.

Old 02-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #1039

Thanks guys, i know now what I'm looking for i won't be able to fine here. And i don't wan't get anybody in trouble or penalized for helping me. But thanks and i do hope we can all get along and i can learn a few things from you all.

Old 02-11-2013, 04:39 PM   #1040

Liked 327 Times on 262 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Quote:
Hi, i have already located most of the needed items except a (1)2stage trigger, (2)bolt door and the most important (3)paperweight.
1- RRA has them is stock, or at least they're taking orders right now.

2- That should be so easy to find, that I'm not even going to look. Try Ebay even, and search "port door".

3- I assume either stripped lower or BCG. Both are attainable, neither is easy. And since the former requires a background check, that's a part for you to find. BCGs are even harder to come by without either paying double, being in the right place at the right moment, or pre/backordering. Get on some email alert lists if you want a BCG, and count on them being gone inside of 60 seconds following said alert.