Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Deals Deals Deals.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 335 Times on 264 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default Deals Deals Deals.

BCM Vltor Charging Handles $35.99
http://www.primaryarms.com/Bravo_Company_s/746.htm?utm_source=4-26+April+2+Sale&utm_campaign=4-26+April+II+Email&utm_medium=email
Streamlight TRL-1S $89.99
http://www.primaryarms.com/Streamlight_TLR1S_Weapon_Light_w_Strobe_STL69210_p/stl69210.htm?utm_source=4-26+April+2+Sale&utm_campaign=4-26+April+II+Email&utm_medium=email

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-26-2012, 08:45 PM   #2

Liked 47 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Yeah, they've also got a great deal on a Vortex scope:

http://www.primaryarms.com/Vortex_Crossfire_II_3_9x40_Dead_Hold_BDC_Reticle_p/cf2-31007.htm?utm_source=4-26+April+2+Sale&utm_campaign=4-26+April+II+Email&utm_medium=email

And I'd like some feedback on the:

http://www.primaryarms.com/Blackhawk_Universal_SWIFT_Sling_Black_Three_Poin_p/bh70gs17bk.htm?utm_source=4-26+April+2+Sale&utm_campaign=4-26+April+II+Email&utm_medium=email

Still don't have a sling. Gotta figure out what to get...

What part of 'shall not be infringed' confuses people?

Old 04-26-2012, 09:46 PM   #3

spikes lower $90 with free shipping
http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Spike_s_Tactical_Lower_Multi_Forged_Spider_Strip_p/sp-stls018.htm?utm_source=JoeBob+Subscribers&utm_camp aign=6efb5308b6-Spike-NFA-Timney-RRA+Triggers&utm_medium=email

spikes zombie lower $95 with free shipping
http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Spike_s_Tactical_Lower_Multi_Forged_ZOMBIE_Strip_p/sp-stls011.htm?utm_source=JoeBob+Subscribers&utm_camp aign=6efb5308b6-Spike-NFA-Timney-RRA+Triggers&utm_medium=email

NFA polymer lower with free shipping $45
http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/New_Frontier_Armory_STRIPPED_AR15_Polymer_Lower_p/nfa-stripped.htm?utm_source=JoeBob+Subscribers&utm_cam paign=6efb5308b6-Spike-NFA-Timney-RRA+Triggers&utm_medium=email

JoeBob Outfitters offers a a UNIFORM discount. Active or retired Military, Veterans, Police, Firefighter, EMS, all qualify. Use coupon code THANKYOU to redeem your 5% discount.

This discount can be used in conjunction with free shipping as long as the NET order amount is $90 or more.

Last edited by AgentTikki; 04-26-2012 at 09:58 PM.

Old 04-26-2012, 09:53 PM   #4

Liked 20 Times on 18 Posts

AT you must have gotten the same email I just got lol

Old 04-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #5

Me too. I think we all shop at the same stores!! It's amazing how we never bump into each other when shopping.

Old 04-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #6

I think that sling you linked is for a standard non collapsing riflestock. Dunno if it'll work for your collapseable stock.

I've only heard good things of the vickers. I have a couple magpul MS2 single points and a couple Ares Armor Husky Addendum. Keep in mind you will need to figure out mounting points and solutions depending on how you want it configured. I like my haveing my sling to out pretty far on the rail with a QD mount on the rail to help stabilize the muzzle for longer distance shooting. The rear uses a qd mounting point on the stock.

Some people like having it cluse up on the rail by the magwell and the rear on a qd by the reciever end plate.

To each his own. But the only way to know for sure is to try them out. Don't forget to shoot with them and carry them too. Sometimes you gotta live with it a bit before you can actually figure out what works for you.

Old 04-26-2012, 09:55 PM   #7

Trying to decide...Spider lower or Zombie lower...

Old 04-26-2012, 09:55 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyRexia View Post
AT you must have gotten the same email I just got lol

just sharing the love....I know peps have been complaining about not being able to find lowers...well, GET EM WHILE THEIR HOT!

Old 04-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLuby View Post
Trying to decide...Spider lower or Zombie lower...
I vote spider!

Wouldn't be surprised if they were gone tommorrow. I'd do it quickly.
drvsafe Likes This 
Old 04-26-2012, 09:58 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentTikki View Post
I think that sling you linked is for a standard non collapsing riflestock. Dunno if it'll work for your collapseable stock.

I've only heard good things of the vickers. I have a couple magpul MS2 single points and a couple Ares Armor Husky Addendum. Keep in mind you will need to figure out mounting points and solutions depending on how you want it configured. I like my haveing my sling to out pretty far on the rail with a QD mount on the rail to help stabilize the muzzle for longer distance shooting. The rear uses a qd mounting point on the stock.

Some people like having it cluse up on the rail by the magwell and the rear on a qd by the reciever end plate.

To each his own. But the only way to know for sure is to try them out. Don't forget to shoot with them and carry them too. Sometimes you gotta live with it a bit before you can actually figure out what works for you.
Agree with all that. I'm considering going to a low profile gas block so I can add an extended fore end on it, giving me more rail and putting my flip up irons on it.
I'd like a sling but...crap. There's so much you can do with an AR. It's like looking at a box of lego's and trying to figure out just what you want to build...too...many...options!!!!