custom upper websites
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > custom upper websites

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2012, 01:57 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 687 Times on 355 Posts

Default custom upper websites

Obviously BCM is the most well known with a great reputation, what are some other websites? I have found one other that looks interesting, pkfirearms.com

Can anybody think of anything else. I am all over the board on what I want, but I read an article and then the comments. One really struck me, these are really just toys.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-20-2012, 02:32 AM   #2

Liked 87 Times on 67 Posts

http://mapartsinc.com/

Old 11-20-2012, 03:01 AM   #3
FTF_SPONSOR.png

Liked 39 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Here are just a few examples of standard Noveske offerings and custom Noveske configurations that customers have requested from me in the past. These are all built by Noveske. Most are out of stock, as you might expect given the current political climate. Some of the popular configurations are slowly coming back into stock. The 14.5" Light Carbine upper with 13.5" NSR and BattleComp 1.5 already has a reserve list 14 people deep. If you see any configuration that catches your eye, or if you have a configuration you want Noveske to build, let me know and if they can do it, I will get it started for you with no prepayment and no commitment to purchase.

http://www.rogtac.com/upper-parts/complete-upper-assemblies.html?limit=all&manufacturer=Noveske

ROG Tactical
Corona, CA
sales@rogtac.com

Visit www.rogtac.com for quality AR-platform parts and accessories.

Forum members use coupon code, FT5, to save 5% on most products.

Old 11-20-2012, 03:36 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 687 Times on 355 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-mark
Here are just a few examples of standard Noveske offerings and custom Noveske configurations that customers have requested from me in the past. These are all built by Noveske. Most are out of stock, as you might expect given the current political climate. Some of the popular configurations are slowly coming back into stock. The 14.5" Light Carbine upper with 13.5" NSR and BattleComp 1.5 already has a reserve list 14 people deep. If you see any configuration that catches your eye, or if you have a configuration you want Noveske to build, let me know and if they can do it, I will get it started for you with no prepayment and no commitment to purchase.

http://www.rogtac.com/upper-parts/complete-upper-assemblies.html?limit=all&manufacturer=Noveske
I'm in sales so I truly appreciate how you are always on the ball looking to get business and most likely put food on the table for your family... reason why I just ordered that BCG about an hour ago from you. My first order from ROGTAC, already have a confirmation number and a tracking number. So far excellent customer service!