Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > crosstac.com armorers block

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 05:32 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 14 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 66

Default crosstac.com armorers block

I just ordered my armorers block from crosstac, and wanted to share my experience with the sales team, and try to get some personal experiences or info from you all.

I had some questions, about the product and took the time to contact them online and ask. My typical online experience is decent, so expected as much; however, it was much better. David over at Crosstac was incredibly helpful, very responsive and engaged in making sure I had all the answers as well as making sure I was totally taken care of - how cool is that?

Since this is my first build, and I have been doing a ton of research, and am buying my tools etc to be able to build many more and help friends and family out - it is important to me that I get the best I can/can afford to get the job done.

Heck, I am enjoying this so much, I am even thinking about taking an armorers course

So, what are your thoughts on the crosstac armorers block? I know its commonly a tight fit, and it's common to file the edges down a bit for a smooth fit. Personally, tighter is better in my book!

Thanks for any input!

-monteros

Last edited by monteros; 12-04-2012 at 11:09 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here