Core15 Rifle Systems?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Core15 Rifle Systems?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2012, 04:34 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 776 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 492

Default Core15 Rifle Systems?

Anybody have any firsthand experience with these guys. Some of their products seem pretty cutting edge.

core15.com

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-16-2012, 04:58 AM   #2

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

I've noticed a few guys using their charging handles but that is about it.

“The bitterness of poor quality Lingers long after The sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
-John Ruskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."

Old 01-16-2012, 02:47 PM   #3

Liked 238 Times on 188 Posts
Likes Given: 356

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
Anybody have any firsthand experience with these guys. Some of their products seem pretty cutting edge.

core15.com
I clicked on the link (normally I avoid this ), and noticed that the description said M16 hammer and BCG, but the hammer is clearly an AR15. Unless you have a registered MG, that shouldn't be an issue, but if they don't tell the truth about that, then what is next?? I'm just sayin' ....
Gene Stoner's prototype M16's were nickel plated and had a baked in teflon finish, and would go tens of thousands of rounds without cleaning or maintenance. The manufacturing process was the reason they started breaking down when they were shipped downrange in Vietnam. If this company has decided to put a no-stick coating or plating on, then I am sure the products are of good quality.

"Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
Liberty is the well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin