My first AR is a Rock River whick I have changed out some of the parts on. I decided in December to order another upper, primarily as a back up in case I had anything break. Well that plan went to hell. As soon as the upper arrived I knew that I had to build a second gun.
So I quickly located and orderd all of the neccesary parts to complete my first build. I realize I could have saved alot of money had I built this six months ago, but what the hell. I have no regrets. Here are the parts that comprise my build....
* TRR15A3 16 Inch Upper with Superbull Diamond Cut Profile Barrel, YHM Long Free Float Diamond QuadRail Handguard (Came complete with BCG and charging handle)
* LRB Arms M15SA Stripped Lower - which I then proceeded to laser engrave my Pin-up artwork on)
* PSA Lower Parts Kit w/out fire control group (Came with OD green Magpul MOE grip and OD green enhanced trigger guard.
* OD green rail covers, Magpul CTR stock, Magpul MOE RVG
* Carbine buffer tube & spring with H2 buffer
* Timney 668-S 4lb single stage trigger
* KNS precision trigger and hammer pins
* YHM flip up sights
I can't believe how easy this was to build. And I'm affraid that it is highly addictive. I've already got another upper on order and my eye on a lower on Gunbroker!