Command Arms M44 Quad Rail HG (ALUM) - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Command Arms M44 Quad Rail HG (ALUM)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2010, 11:24 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Definitely eased my mind, got my eotech zeroed in, now I have got to take it off to get the forend off, anyway should be able to get back close to where it was 1 moa...preciate yall's help!

Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee

Old 12-21-2010, 09:46 PM   #22

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Another Update...I got to thinkin (most times that is dangerous)...something told me I needed another opine on this situation, so I called Bushmaster, they said there should be No Play in the Delta Ring, so I replaced the quad rail with my stock forend...guess what, No Movement at all, just like it is suppost to be, this could have been a bad situation because when I gripped the quad rail the gas tube would move...mis-alignment with the bolt carrier would not have been good....quad rail for sale...Cheap

Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee

Old 12-22-2010, 12:27 AM   #23

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culpepper View Post
No Play in the Delta Ring, so I replaced the quad rail with my stock forend...guess what, No Movement at all, just like it is suppost to be, this could have been a bad situation because when I gripped the quad rail the gas tube would move...mis-alignment with the bolt carrier would not have been good....quad rail for sale...Cheap
Glad you got it figured out. I've been lucky to have an AR guru take me under his wing in situations like these. He owns the local spots I like to frequent and so I make sure to pay him in a sense for it too.

Old 12-22-2010, 10:23 PM   #24

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Preciate that, Sure Like Your Avatar, specially the Colours, a close Friend of mine lives in that area..Bandera County...Retired SF Capt....I preciate all the help and replys...Merry Christmas and Gods Blessins To ALL....

Robert E. Lee