Classic arms AR
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Classic arms AR

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2011, 12:36 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Classic arms AR

Update:
My dad passed on the Classic arms AR I posted about some time back. he just ordered a Bushmaster from Buds. I was all about it until it came in and I noticed it was some new Bushmaster with a composite lower?!?!?

what has the world come to?

OK so I am totally ignorent here, first I had no idea this was on the market and second is this "ok"? he got the AR for a killer price, $670ish and its a bushmaster so what are your thoughts? I have been away from the tactical gun arena since I left the military back in 02 so I obviously had no idea that anyone was doing this.

Mala Malis Facimus

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-21-2011, 01:33 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I am not a fan of the Carbon 15. One member here had one break on him. However, I do have a buddy with a Carbon 15 pistol that has served him well for several years. Your dad will probably be just fine with it, but it wouldn't be my first choice.