Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Cheap AR-15 Stripped Lower Reciever

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2011, 03:09 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Cheap AR-15 Stripped Lower Reciever

I am looking for a cheap AR-15 Lower Reciever, I have found a good $80.00 one but I seem to recall seeing ones for as little as $50, but now that I look I can't seem to find one. Anyways i was just wondering if anyone out there new of anyplace that was selling for an insanely cheap price for an insaney cheap b@stard. Thank you yet again.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-15-2011, 03:17 PM   #2

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

surplus arms lowers $59.95. About as cheap as you can find right now. If you can wait, some places have sales on the holidays and Labor Day is right around the corner.

Surplus Arms & Ammo LOW15 Stripped AR Lower Receiver

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 08-16-2011, 01:39 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1160 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 469

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbeans194 View Post
I am looking for a cheap AR-15 Lower Reciever, I have found a good $80.00 one but I seem to recall seeing ones for as little as $50, but now that I look I can't seem to find one. Anyways i was just wondering if anyone out there new of anyplace that was selling for an insanely cheap price for an insaney cheap b@stard. Thank you yet again.
Palmetto State Armory had a sale on stripped lowers a couple of weeks ago, $50.00 + $7.00 shipping plus the FFL fee charged by your LGS.

Wish I had been passing through SC that week, might have bought 3 instead of only 2.

If you can get one between $100 and $130 out the door, don't feel bad about it.

Old 08-16-2011, 10:34 PM   #4

Liked 944 Times on 669 Posts
Likes Given: 933

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatoragn View Post
...If you can get one between $100 and $130 out the door, don't feel bad about it.
Good advice! If you like the rollmark, why not kick in a few more bucks - it's a drop in the bucket compared to the cost of the complete build.

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

Old 08-17-2011, 12:25 AM   #5

Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
surplus arms lowers $59.95. About as cheap as you can find right now. If you can wait, some places have sales on the holidays and Labor Day is right around the corner.

Surplus Arms & Ammo LOW15 Stripped AR Lower Receiver
This is the least expensive one I have found, However, I guess you may get what you pay for in the finish, Mine were easily scratched, But they fit very well with the upper for my son.
Just an FYI