Cali complaint AR-15 to a standard AR-15 - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion >

Cali complaint AR-15 to a standard AR-15

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2012, 11:26 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 340 Times on 265 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Banned rifles are banned by name, unless registered before 2000 as an assault weapon (AW).

If the roll mark matches the name on the list, no go. OLL (off list lowers) are ok, so long as not named specifically on the list.

aw hell man I'm moving........where's a good place to go? o.O

Old 04-06-2012, 11:29 PM   #22

Liked 78 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentTikki View Post
Banned rifles are banned by name, unless registered before 2000 as an assault weapon (AW).

If the roll mark matches the name on the list, no go. OLL (off list lowers) are ok, so long as not named specifically on the list.

We have plenty of room in Georgia and you can walk out the door with your newest firearm in under twenty minutes. Half an hour if you stand around and shoot the breeze with the other people.

Old 04-06-2012, 11:40 PM   #23

Liked 48 Times on 37 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLuby

We have plenty of room in Georgia and you can walk out the door with your newest firearm in under twenty minutes. Half an hour if you stand around and shoot the breeze with the other people.
Thats why i love nevada!! Its like "ok what you want?" i picked an ak-47 up "ill take this one " one phone call and 15 minutes later i walked out with my first rifle when i was 18

Old 04-06-2012, 11:41 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
That's interesting, I thought in addition to "AR-15" the ABC names ArmaLite, Bushmaster and Colt weren't allowed in CA period, no matter what the model number. Funny you can have a Colt M4 but not AR-15, which sounds more evil!

Nice buy, by the way! Though it might be wise to doublecheck its legality via the statute or check at Calguns.net
I can't believe it's real either. I don't know what the hell is going on, I haven't seen a colt for sale in years. My buds couldn't believe it, either. I don't even think the guy bent me over too badly on the price; 1275.00 before tax and fees. I won't believe it until I actually have it in my hands. This is one amazing rifle, my AK and mini look like absolute garbage compared to this.

Old 04-06-2012, 11:42 PM   #25

Liked 78 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieBrawler View Post
Thats why i love nevada!! Its like "ok what you want?" i picked an ak-47 up "ill take this one " one phone call and 15 minutes later i walked out with my first rifle when i was 18
Okay. I've got to be honest. We have some nice things here, but you guys have black jack, and hookers...and they're legal!!

Old 04-06-2012, 11:57 PM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1189 Times on 828 Posts
Likes Given: 1228

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentTikki View Post

Well you're certainly welcome here in Idaho. Bout time we get some from CA that aren't flaming libs. (BTW, why do you guys keep sending us those kind! )
US Army 1966-69, VFW Life Member, Retired Geek

Old 04-07-2012, 07:52 AM   #27

Quote:

Okay. I've got to be honest. We have some nice things here, but you guys have black jack, and hookers...and they're legal!!
Nooooo black jack is legal but hookers are not legal in clark county!! (theyre legal in nye county and a few others )

Old 04-07-2012, 08:03 AM   #28

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

And I thought I had it bad living in southern Illinois (you know, the part that doesn't exist to Chicago?). All I want is my damn CCW or OC. Last state in the UNION to not allow it.

*head explodes*

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old 04-07-2012, 09:08 AM   #29

Liked 113 Times on 84 Posts

Quote:

Nye County just outside of Las Vegas, has gambling, legal prostitution, 24/7 alcohol, and one of the countries Premiere Firearms Training Institute. A CCW keeps you from having to endure back ground checks, so that you can pay and walkout with your new toy on the spot.

Why would you want to live anywhere else.???

Oh and Frontsight is always looking to hire firearms instructors and train them. So you get to shoot for a living..

Bags Packed Yet?

Old 04-07-2012, 10:29 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudpupp

Nye County just outside of Las Vegas, has gambling, legal prostitution, 24/7 alcohol, and one of the countries Premiere Firearms Training Institute. A CCW keeps you from having to endure back ground checks, so that you can pay and walkout with your new toy on the spot.

Why would you want to live anywhere else.???

Oh and Frontsight is always looking to hire firearms instructors and train them. So you get to shoot for a living..

Bags Packed Yet?
Word

Plus one lol