Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Bump fire

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2012, 11:37 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
bearrwe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 599
Liked 53 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAZY64
Not trying to pass judgement but in this man's opinion bump firing is a complete waste of ammo,time and money. Become proficient with your rifle first and speed follows along with accuracy and pride in being able to ring steel or punch targets with smooth precise action. But like I said thats just one mans opinion.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^+1
__________________

Keep up with the trends, avoid the fads, take your time and do work you can be proud of always

bearrwe is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:28 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: huntingtown,maryland
Posts: 257
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

i think he knows that its a total waste of ammo, obviously,, its a cool thing to show off.

__________________
moneymaker17 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:43 PM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
fsted2a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 968
Liked 152 Times on 125 Posts
Likes Given: 206

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha View Post
Slide Fire Stock are relatively cheaper than the Bumpski. But it is made of polymer, whereas the Bumpski is made of billeted aluminum, and fits neatly into rifle as a unit. AR's are currently being suited up for one.


http://www.youtube.com/Watch?v=I9N0RXzpovk&feature=youtube
Sounds like it would be more reliable, but the Slide Fire is the only bump fire assist so far that has been able to bump fire .22LR ammo.
__________________

"Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
Liberty is the well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

fsted2a is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:47 PM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
fsted2a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 968
Liked 152 Times on 125 Posts
Likes Given: 206

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacticalfun View Post
Easy...don't. Waste of ammo.
Sometimes it's fun to waste a bunch of ammo No practical use, just a total blast!! Basically a poor mans machine gun. And one other thing; the price of NFA machine guns has started to stabilize.
__________________

"Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
Liberty is the well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

fsted2a is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:39 PM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,607
Liked 244 Times on 166 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911beast
Where is the cheapest place to buy a bump fire stock for my ar-15
If your really want one you can get basicly a knock off looks just like slidefires for $135. Its made by wutaburger out od Cleveland. Its basicly a slidfire. The guy who put em out worked for slidfire and either took a mold or just straight up coppied it ut any way there was a lawsuit against him for doing so and very few ate left. i traided mine for the ak version. People can say what they want but just try and not smile goin full auto with a 12 guage i dare ya
__________________
Ultimate_sig is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:45 PM   #16
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: huntingtown,maryland
Posts: 257
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig

If your really want one you can get basicly a knock off looks just like slidefires for $135. Its made by wutaburger out od Cleveland. Its basicly a slidfire. The guy who put em out worked for slidfire and either took a mold or just straight up coppied it ut any way there was a lawsuit against him for doing so and very few ate left. i traided mine for the ak version. People can say what they want but just try and not smile goin full auto with a 12 guage i dare ya
How can you buy them? Website number address? Anything? And I want to go bumping on a 12 guage dares exepted!
__________________
moneymaker17 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:49 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ZeusEcho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 578
Liked 50 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 108

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha View Post
Slide Fire Stock are relatively cheaper than the Bumpski. But it is made of polymer, whereas the Bumpski is made of billeted aluminum, and fits neatly into rifle as a unit. AR's are currently being suited up for one.


http://www.youtube.com/Watch?v=I9N0RXzpovk&feature=youtube
I must admit it looks like fun
__________________
ZeusEcho is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:59 PM   #18
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,607
Liked 244 Times on 166 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymaker17

How can you buy them? Website number address? Anything? And I want to go bumping on a 12 guage dares exepted!
Do a little work google it, i gave u the info if u want it find it
__________________
Ultimate_sig is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:04 PM   #19
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: huntingtown,maryland
Posts: 257
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig

Do a little work google it, i gave u the info if u want it find it
I just did and it came up with nothing but cheeseburger meat, wutaburger correct?
__________________
moneymaker17 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:10 PM   #20
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
chuckusaret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West Palm Beach,Florida
Posts: 479
Liked 168 Times on 114 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusEcho View Post
Not trolling here...why do you want to bump fire?

Seems difficult to control, no accuracy and as tacticalfun mentioned, a waste of ammo.

I'm just curious?
Why do I race cars, it is a waste of money, gas and tires, because it is one of my hobbies and i enjoy it. I have a Slide Fire and with practice it is very accurate. Do you fish from a boat? Waste of money and gas, cheaper to buy the fish at the market. Come on guys, what you may think is boring/wasteful is enjoyable to others.
__________________
chuckusaret is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Bump Fire 25-5 Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion 8 09-04-2012 02:49 AM
AK bump fire... heiztdiz AK & SKS Discussion 17 07-29-2012 12:48 AM
Ak-47 bump fire.... LONGHAIR AK & SKS Discussion 2 04-01-2011 01:10 AM
Bump-fire... LONGHAIR The Club House 6 03-27-2011 03:08 AM
Bump fire rob072770 AR-15 Discussion 12 02-03-2011 10:19 PM