Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   Bravo Company (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/bravo-company-103250/)

mrfox556 01-25-2014 03:40 PM

Bravo Company

Tell me your experience with this company and their quality. I'm interested in a complete m4 upper I found online. Is it quality or just another hack company?

kryptar19 01-25-2014 03:50 PM

BCM is one of the best in the business. Look up the filthy fifteen.

kjbcruz12 01-25-2014 03:51 PM

BCM is a top quality company with military grade rifles, parts, and accessories. I believe certain parts of our military use them as well. I have a Spikes Tactical, for some reason I'm obsessed with the punisher lower so I built a whole Spikes. But if I didn't, I would of totally went with a BCM. I highly recommend them.

JonM 01-25-2014 04:01 PM

High quality awesome service after the sale as milspec as you can get on most models for a civvy gun.

I rank their bhf barrels as the most durable out there.

Lots of folks fake bcm products for sale on fleabay type websites because they are topnotch. Personally I wouldn't buy one second hand I wasn't positive was genuine.

kjbcruz12 01-25-2014 04:16 PM

I've gotta agree with him ^^ Get if off of BCM's site

Quentin 01-25-2014 06:16 PM

I agree with the others, top quality. To truly appreciate how good BCM is you need experience with a lower end AR. Then you get it when people rave about Bravo Co. I had an ArmaLite upper first, not horrible but comparing my BCM to it, well... I get it now!

Now I'm not saying go with something less first, just get a BCM and you won't have to deal with problems/annoyances first hand.

Like JonM said, be sure it's actually BCM if going second hand or not directly from BCM. And I'd look at their midlength profiles instead of M4.

AgentTikki 01-25-2014 06:34 PM

I've ordered numerous times from BCM. Never had an issue. Ships fast, high quality products.

My friend once had an issue, and their customer service responded fairly quickly and took care of him fast.

So rest assured, you are in good hands with them.

coastwatcher42 01-25-2014 08:37 PM

I've got a BCM Mid-16 and it is top quality. I would even go as far as to say that the quality surpasses that of recent Colts. I have shot and owned quite a few ARs and BCM quality and reliability put them near the top. The only AR that I have that I could say is a better weapon than a BCM is my KAC SR-15 but the BCM was half the price. Buy with confidence.

sigman84 01-27-2014 03:12 PM

Bcm is good. I have their mod5 and a few other things plus ordering their bcg later today when I get done flying.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Firearms Talk mobile app

sweeper22 01-30-2014 07:58 AM

BCM is perhaps my favorite AR affiliated company...at least they're in the ballpark with Magpul and PSA. Those three really stand out as good values for my tastes. I'd also mention Spike's, Midwest Industries, and AIM Surplus in that discussion.

Outstanding quality and service, fair pricing.

I've probably built 20 ARs. I have FOUR that I currently consider 'keepers'...a Daniel Defense, a PSA build , and two BCM builds. I also built an AR for my father as a birthday gift last year...with a full BCM upper. Three of my four personal keepers have BCM Gunfighter charging handles (the other having a Ranier Raptor). Two have BCM BCGs, and my spare BCG is a BCM.

Need a I say more? Great company, great products!