Bought a Norinco 'm4'.. - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion >

Bought a Norinco 'm4'..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2013, 12:45 AM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6783 Times on 3605 Posts
Likes Given: 506

this is the acog i use in green http://www.trijicon.com/na_en/products/product3.php?pid=TA31F with this mount http://www.americandefensemanufacturing.com/view/product/187/

stay as far away from those crappy larue mounts as you can. almost ruined my acog trying to remove stripped larue screws.

i prefer the 4x acogs with the green fiber optics they act as a rds and a magnified optic. the reticle i have is a 556 reticle but it works very well with 308 out of a 16" barrel on my scar17. i put it on my ar15 now and then as well.

the green is more visible than red in low light and against green backgrounds. yellow is the worst color for a reticle because it fades faster than red which fades faster than green. this works different with folks that are partially color blind...

your going to be hard pressed to find a better ar15 optic. the glass is amazingly clear you dont have to muck with settings once its zeroed and its damn near bullet proof, literally.
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

Old 11-18-2013, 12:59 AM   #12

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM
this is the acog i use in green http://www.trijicon.com/na_en/products/product3.php?pid=TA31F with this mount http://www.americandefensemanufacturing.com/view/product/187/ stay as far away from those crappy larue mounts as you can. almost ruined my acog trying to remove stripped larue screws. i prefer the 4x acogs with the green fiber optics they act as a rds and a magnified optic. the reticle i have is a 556 reticle but it works very well with 308 out of a 16" barrel on my scar17. i put it on my ar15 now and then as well. the green is more visible than red in low light and against green backgrounds. yellow is the worst color for a reticle because it fades faster than red which fades faster than green. this works different with folks that are partially color blind... your going to be hard pressed to find a better ar15 optic. the glass is amazingly clear you dont have to muck with settings once its zeroed and its damn near bullet proof, literally.
thank you JonM...thanks your advice!

Old 11-18-2013, 01:12 AM   #13
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 9163 Times on 4952 Posts
Likes Given: 19339

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javierzzz28
I like this gun,i want to buy an ACOG ,have any advice?
Go for it.