Best Price on the Voodoo 36" Tactical Bag...
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Best Price on the Voodoo 36" Tactical Bag...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 11:10 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Best Price on the Voodoo 36" Tactical Bag...

I found the "Voodoo Tactical 36-inch MOLLE Soft Rifle Carrying Case"
for $52.95 at the US Patriot Store LINK: Weapons Cases | Blackhawk Rifle Cases | Pelican Gun Cases

This is a very versitile, high-quality case, and shipping is reasonable. After reading the almost unanimous great reviews on it, I decided to buy it. Apparently, there are two types of similar bags being sold at CheapasDirt.com. The reviews from the guys who got this bag are fantastic, the ones for a similar bag are horrid.

The only catch is that US Patriot only got it in Olive Drab. I really wanted it in Black, but this price is $25 cheaper than an other place on the web (and I've been looking for about 3 weeks).

I found a good review of the Voodoo Sniper Drag Bag and the Tactical bag mentioned above... LINK: http://www.borelliconsulting.com/evals/other/voodoobags.htm

--Bama

Last edited by bamagunowner; 08-01-2009 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Added link for a review of the product

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-05-2009, 07:22 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 4 Posts

The Voodoo Tactical bags are great for the price. I bought a coyote tan and a black 42" case at Sportsman's Guide. The prices there are the best I've seen.

Mil - Spec Plus 36 Tactical Gun Case, Military Surplus, Brand Not Specified at Sportsman's Guide

36" $49.97
42" $59;97
46" $69.97

They had black, coyote tan and army digital. I found an online coupon for $10 off of $99 purchase or $5 off shipping. Got them in 3 days. Very nice with the hand grip, shoulder strap or back back straps. Holds 2 rifles, 2 handguns. and lots of mags and gear.

Virginia58

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts."
~John Wooden

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Old 08-06-2009, 12:29 AM   #3

Thanks Viginia. Well... as us usually the case, the information about the lower price and the color I wanted came to me the day I received my OD Green 36" bag.

I can verify the reviews. This is a great bag and I'm very happy that I bought it. There is plenty of room for my M4, ammo and even a couple of my hand guns...