Best bet in finding lowers - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Best bet in finding lowers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2013, 04:50 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 3

Default Americana Arms LLC

Have had the App on phone for months to access the deals but when I read the post looking for sequential SN lowers knew I maybe could help. Our LGS has billet lowers in stock as of last night. There was well over 100 available at $169.99. www.AmericanaArms.com

Americana Arms LLC on FB.

I am a customer not otherwise associated with the LGS. Have built three of their lowers and they are tight and included a hex threaded bolt release pin with tension screw at the handguard.

Want to thank all of you that participate in the forum. Your information has been invaluable to me.

Old 06-16-2013, 07:03 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 235 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by 257Ned View Post
Have had the App on phone for months to access the deals but when I read the post looking for sequential SN lowers knew I maybe could help. Our LGS has billet lowers in stock as of last night. There was well over 100 available at $169.99. www.AmericanaArms.com

I am a customer not otherwise associated with the LGS. Have built three of their lowers and they are tight and included a hex threaded bolt release pin with tension screw at the handguard.

Want to thank all of you that participate in the forum. Your information has been invaluable to me.
You sounded more like the owner of that LGS than the customer itself. Your only both first posts directly advertising the lowers.. and not to mention your profile pic. Lol

Old 06-16-2013, 07:36 PM   #23

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 257Ned

Beeville is about 1 hr from me I would not mind driving there I would like to get some custom work done on two special lowers if thay could make them

Old 06-16-2013, 10:23 PM   #24

Liked 38 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsted2a View Post
Are those aluminum or polymer?
They are 7075-T6 aluminum

Type 07 FFL Class 2 SOT
$109.99 NiB Coated AR15/M16 BCG's
$199.99 NiB Coated AR308 BCG's
$9.99 Magpul PMAG's
Suppressors, Night Vision/Thermal, AR15's
www.WestForkArmory.com
Michael@westforkarmory.com
FFL Transfers $20.00 NFA Transfers $50.00
Conroe, Texas
We are Veteran Owned and Operated!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 06-16-2013, 11:30 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Likes Given: 3

Default Americana Arms LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhellwolf View Post
Beeville is about 1 hr from me I would not mind driving there I would like to get some custom work done on two special lowers if thay could make them
My mistake, as I thought you were looking for consecutive serial numbers. The billet lowers at Americana are made for them in Arizona. I doubt you could get any custom work done from them.

Us local folks were just pleased to have them available and well, "local" branded. This small LGS held prices to near normal during the Panic. They managed what ammo was available so everyone could get a little when they had it. When I go into some of the major retailers in Corpus Christi or San Antonio they act like I'm there to steal their weapons rather than buy them. At our LGS you are treated like a customer should be. With respect and integrity.

Old 06-20-2013, 01:11 AM   #26

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 257Ned

My mistake, as I thought you were looking for consecutive serial numbers. The billet lowers at Americana are made for them in Arizona. I doubt you could get any custom work done from them.

Us local folks were just pleased to have them available and well, "local" branded. This small LGS held prices to near normal during the Panic. They managed what ammo was available so everyone could get a little when they had it. When I go into some of the major retailers in Corpus Christi or San Antonio they act like I'm there to steal their weapons rather than buy them. At our LGS you are treated like a customer should be. With respect and integrity.
That is very true