Beating up your New AR?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Beating up your New AR?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2012, 12:30 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Default Beating up your New AR?

I was at gun store talking with the owner about 2 stage triggers, and he hands me a FDE SR-15 to feel the difference. I mentioned how I like Knights Armament rifles. He tells me that the first thing he would do with that rifle is find a gravel pit and tie that rifle to the back of his truck and drive around the pit. I was shock I don't think I could. What do you think.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-26-2012, 12:34 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1019 Times on 716 Posts
Likes Given: 1016

People say a lot of things that they'd never really do. I think he's trying to make a point that a KAC can take a beatin' and keep on tickin' (which is true).

Nobody here would do that. Unless they were getting paid for making a torture test video.

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.