Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Bcm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2012, 06:05 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 929 Times on 654 Posts
Likes Given: 908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd_ View Post
I can vouch for them, not that it means much. They have a good reputation, a spec sheet that looks like it's from any top manufacturer, and amazing prices. The product isn't just "kind of" comparable, I would put them side by side. Same materials, same testing, and so far very few people have had an issues with them which leads me to believe they have tight enough tolerance standards that the rifle is top notch.

Expect a wait, I had to wait two and a half weeks for mine to ship. They are getting hammered with orders. Thats one perk of BCM, they ship lightning fast because they are accustomed to the demand and are ready for it.

If you must call, it is hard to get them on the phone. I havent tried e-mail, but I think it would be better. That being said, once on the phone they were excellent.
PSA is also very slow on their CS emails. I ordered a few things recently and my complete buffer tube assembly was delivered as just the tube, no buffer, spring, end plate or castle nut. I reported it via email and no reply after a week so I called. They said they'd send the parts out right away, hopefully they do.

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

Newest Threads