Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Bcm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 11:33 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
a real cool thing is bcm is exactly 29.6 miles from my house im going o make them my next ar15 purchase. if it breaks its a short drive to kick some @ss lol
I have heard of 1 instance of BCM not living up to their reputation on the four forums I visit. I'm betting you won't be #2.

“The bitterness of poor quality Lingers long after The sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
-John Ruskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."

Old 03-02-2012, 11:53 PM   #12

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

+1 BCM. In the course I took last week my BCM ran flawless without any cleaning (~700rds). Others had problems and many had to clean/lube

Old 03-03-2012, 03:48 AM   #13

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Everytime i look at uppers for build #2, i somehow always end up back at BCM's website.....hmmmm weird . Not knocking other brands but for the value, they are a hard company to beat and they truly make an outstanding product.

"If guns kill people then does that mean the spoon is the reason Rosie O'Donnell is fat"

"Guns don't kill people.......People kill people"

Old 03-03-2012, 08:27 PM   #14

Liked 949 Times on 671 Posts
Likes Given: 948

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
a real cool thing is bcm is exactly 29.6 miles from my house im going o make them my next ar15 purchase. if it breaks its a short drive to kick some @ss lol
That would be great to have BCM within 30 miles. I'd go plead and beg for a part time job, heck even sweep out the place, just to be around.

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

Old 03-06-2012, 08:57 PM   #15

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

BCM knows how to treat it's customers. I now have BCM swag coming out of my ears. I'm thinking Larue (king of swag) is packaging BCM's stuff for them now . And incase you missed it for all the free stuff there's a 16" SS 1:8 upper w/ VTAC 13" rail.

Other than Larue I don't know of anyone who treats their customers as good as BCM has treated me.

Mags loaded, reservations made!

“The bitterness of poor quality Lingers long after The sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
-John Ruskin

Quote:
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."

Old 03-06-2012, 09:48 PM   #16

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post

BCM knows how to treat it's customers. I now have BCM swag coming out of my ears. I'm thinking Larue (king of swag) is packaging BCM's stuff for them now . And incase you missed it for all the free stuff there's a 16" SS 1:8 upper w/ VTAC 13" rail.

Other than Larue I don't know of anyone who treats their customers as good as BCM has treated me.

Nice pick-up MJ!! Pretty sure i looked at the exact upper lmk how she shoots

"If guns kill people then does that mean the spoon is the reason Rosie O'Donnell is fat"

"Guns don't kill people.......People kill people"

Old 03-06-2012, 10:20 PM   #17

Nice score, MJ!

Funny, I was looking through the new "Book of the AR-15" magazine at the newstand today and an article rated Customer Service among 25+ AR makers. They really knocked BCM CS. And what did they base these ratings on? .... Could the author get a manual mailed to him!

While it's nice to get a printed manual if you want it, you'd think they'd have called with something more substantial, complaining of a problem that takes a little gray matter, like FTF or FTE and see if CS is able to quickly get on top of things to solve the problem. What a joke that article was!

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

Old 03-06-2012, 10:39 PM   #18

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat

VERY nice, Keat!! You have good taste. great looking upper as well.

Old 03-07-2012, 12:52 AM   #19

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Thanks everyone.

Q a manual for what? Who needs a manual? That's stupid. I had a hat, 5 stickers, 4 cool posters, and another copy of Filthy 14. Oh yeah, and a high quality upper all in one box.

I challenge anyone to find a legitimate bad experience with BCM.

-John Ruskin

Quote:

Old 03-07-2012, 05:03 AM   #20

Yeah, the hack just called the AR makers and asked for a manual for the AR-15. That's how he rated CS, no technical questions at all. What a joke! And now we'll see "illuminati" quoting the results as gospel.

______