badger Ordinance tac latch, mine sucks, i think.......... - Page 3

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > badger Ordinance tac latch, mine sucks, i think..........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2012, 08:27 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehavoc View Post
I put one on my PSA latch and it works fine , no flex issues or anything like that . Im thinking maybe your charging handle flexing may just be a cheaply made charging handle ?
I also had a Badger latch on a flat top with a big target scope and did not have a flex problem. My first thought was the handle itself as well.

Old 05-03-2012, 08:45 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1131 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Aha...Ok, now I get it. I do run a fixed 10 power w/mil dot reticle on my 22" upper but for proper eye relief, elevation, and my personal need to have my nose touching the charging handle, "how the teach it at FT Benning", I've got my scope atop a YHM mount that elevates and extends my rail beyond the hand guard so my scopes eye piece never impeded my mil spec charging handle.

...but if your does, then I guess one of these makes perfect sence.

Tack
its really a personal preference thing I have long monkey arms so I feel more comfortable with my stock all the way out with this setup and with where I like the stock the eye relief wasnt long enough and I had to move it back over top of the charging handle , Piss poor setup but thats where I shoot it best and am most comfortable. Thats the only gun I have that type of charging handle on the rest are just the standard latch but I have been thinking af doing some changing a little bit to some thing a little bigger for when I have gloves on .