Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Backordered!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2013, 04:29 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 72 Times on 46 Posts

Default no botach for me

I will never do buisness with botach again! I ordered $1,800 of product from them about 6 months ago. They charged my credit card and then emailed me saying my item were on back order and they should ship within 2-4 weeks. I was ok with waiting because of the savings.
Well after 5 weeks of nothingness i tried calling them to get an update. No one know how to use a phone at botach. never answer or return calls. I waited another week and nothing. Disputed the charge and the fought it with my cc company! i never recieved the product and they tried to keep my money. Never again botach. Never again.

Old 01-14-2013, 02:10 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1107 Times on 718 Posts
Likes Given: 1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by e43jimmy409 View Post
Yeah I stop in there every once in a while since they are the only place close by with ar stuff. I live like 10 miles south of there. I keep checkin for 20 rd pmags but they have only been getting the 30s. I follow them on facebook so that's where I get most of my updates. Do you like anywhere else in the area
PK firearms in shelbyville is a good place. My brother in-law says there is a good place in pekin. Never been there though

Old 01-14-2013, 07:17 AM   #13
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 75 Times on 59 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha1Victor
I will never do buisness with botach again! I ordered $1,800 of product from them about 6 months ago. They charged my credit card and then emailed me saying my item were on back order and they should ship within 2-4 weeks. I was ok with waiting because of the savings.
Well after 5 weeks of nothingness i tried calling them to get an update. No one know how to use a phone at botach. never answer or return calls. I waited another week and nothing. Disputed the charge and the fought it with my cc company! i never recieved the product and they tried to keep my money. Never again botach. Never again.
Great I just ordered a 20 rd pmag and some ranger plates from them a week ago that showed INSTOCK and now I read this....looks like its gonna be a long wait. Haven't received any kind of email from them as of yet

Old 01-14-2013, 01:47 PM   #14

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaiePoi

Great I just ordered a 20 rd pmag and some ranger plates from them a week ago that showed INSTOCK and now I read this....looks like its gonna be a long wait. Haven't received any kind of email from them as of yet
You 'might' get an email. You should check the status of your order. If it says pending send them an email. I was screwed out of 2 BCG's a few week ago because of a shipping address issue. I did get several items from that order shipped at decent prices but it took 3 weeks. I also was stupid a second time and ordered a couple of those 20 rnd Pmags also. I figured the shipping issue was resolved but again the order shows pending. Sent a nasty gram over the weekend so we shall see what comes of it.

On the other side I ordered some stuff from Bravo Company and it got here in a week, seems pretty good considering.....

Ruger SR-22, Browning Buckmark Camper URX, Sig P250 2Sum 9mm, Beretta Nano, Winchester 101 Trap, CZ 512 Mossberg 500 Flex, Carbine MForgery, and soon a rifle length MForgery........and counting. Damn this is fun

Old 01-14-2013, 02:37 PM   #15
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 75 Times on 59 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoots2little

You 'might' get an email. You should check the status of your order. If it says pending send them an email. I was screwed out of 2 BCG's a few week ago because of a shipping address issue. I did get several items from that order shipped at decent prices but it took 3 weeks. I also was stupid a second time and ordered a couple of those 20 rnd Pmags also. I figured the shipping issue was resolved but again the order shows pending. Sent a nasty gram over the weekend so we shall see what comes of it.

On the other side I ordered some stuff from Bravo Company and it got here in a week, seems pretty good considering.....
I ordered from bcm too less than a week ago and got everything in three days

Last edited by LaiePoi; 01-14-2013 at 09:06 PM.

Old 01-14-2013, 07:11 PM   #16

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

You guys are teasing me with the BCM orders. I keep emailing them and they say they have no eta for the handguards. They always say to sign up for the email notification and I remind them that ot hasn't worked anytime that there have been bcg's in stock. I got the email from botch saying the pmags are on backorder with no eta. Hope it pans out

Old 01-14-2013, 07:35 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 217 Times on 175 Posts
Likes Given: 27

I too was backordered through BoTach on the same mags a few days after confirmation...and I have no local laws that would affect this purchase.

The simple truth is that the current hysteria is overwhelming the servers and inventory systems used by many distributors. I get it. It's tough to sort things out when 2500 people order multiples of the same product within a 5min span.

I bet I have $3k worth of backorders with a multitude of companies. As long as they don't all hit my bank on the same day, I'll probably manage, LOL. And that doesn't even count pending orders and "email alerts".

Old 01-14-2013, 08:27 PM   #18

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Yeah I know its crazy. And it seems like there is a lot of buying just to buy. I need 20rd for my rifle im building do to it having a bipod. I emailed BCM again today and got the same old email of they are on order but no eta. I wonder how PSA got the same handguard in 12in to sell on there uppers? I should have ordered that when it was in stock last night.... at least i would have had an upper for this lower.

Old 01-14-2013, 10:28 PM   #19

Liked 77 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Stop backordering stuff. It's not helping anything. My mentality is if it says in stock and afterwards they send me something saying back ordered I send them a reply saying cancelled! There's enough people actually getting things that when this all dies down there's going to be plenty of people who say "oh...I don't need this now." Then they're going to try and sell it. Just my opinion though. I've come across a couple people that have sold me a couple things here and there. No need to go through these suppliers that don't have **** anyways. Find the guys that have what you need and get it from them.

If you've got one foot in yesterday, and the other in tomorrow, than you're pissing on today.
-unknown-

Old 01-15-2013, 09:57 PM   #20

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Well, I just got an email saying that everything on my order is back-ordered with no ETA. Bastages. Done dealing with them completely. I really despise the little 'customer service - how am I doing' link in their emails. I don't think it would do any good to vent anyway!

Ruger SR-22, Browning Buckmark Camper URX, Sig P250 2Sum 9mm, Beretta Nano, Winchester 101 Trap, CZ 512 Mossberg 500 Flex, Carbine MForgery, and soon a rifle length MForgery........and counting. Damn this is fun