Back from Duracoat! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Back from Duracoat!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 02:12 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

No pictures are showing up for me, but it might just be this wonderful hajji internet. I looked at the site though, and I'm sure it looks great. Some of the rifles, pistols and markers on there are amazing looking. I sent my wife a link and she wants to get her Sig's slide done up in a pink tiger print.

Old 01-14-2010, 02:16 AM   #12

Liked 59 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I think it's all in the lighting. I have a Nikon D90, a pretty good camera, and I know quite a bit about photography, but I don't have the lighting equipment necessary to do work like that. Very well done

Old 01-14-2010, 02:27 AM   #13

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

That tiger stripe will look sick dude just sick.

a combo of lighter tan and green with brown and little bit of black will work good here in the summer time I think. The afgan with some green would look good.

Man now you got me looking at the site and thinking maybe my new ar needs this treatment in woodland signature.......

Old 01-14-2010, 02:33 AM   #14

i want one!real nice!

""If we need a programmer, I just go down to engineering or the signals division. For marketing people, I go to the psychological operations division. There's a finance battalion where all the accountants work. And then, for just about any other job you might have, go to the infantry barracks ? those guys are trained to handle anything." ~ Clarence Briggs

two wrongs dont make a right, but it makes us even!

Old 01-14-2010, 02:45 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 20 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 7

What's a paint job like that run?

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian."

Old 01-14-2010, 03:27 AM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Looks good.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 01-14-2010, 02:20 PM   #17

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

I don't want to come off sounding like an ad for this guy, but he's a really good guy, a family man and law-enforcement officer! Definitely someone worth spending your time and a little money with.

Head over to CustomGunCamo.com and email Will, and him tell Josh Silverman sentcha over from the FireArmsTalk.com forums! He might open fire, but then again if he doesn't, it might work out.

He's definitely getting my Saiga and my AK.

Josh

http://www.joshuasilverman.com

Old 01-14-2010, 06:06 PM   #18

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
That tiger stripe will look sick dude just sick.

a combo of lighter tan and green with brown and little bit of black will work good here in the summer time I think. The afgan with some green would look good.

Man now you got me looking at the site and thinking maybe my new ar needs this treatment in woodland signature.......
Check out the Multi-Color pattern, it has the tan, green, brown in it. Or maybe the Russian Special Forces?

Old 01-16-2010, 08:56 PM   #19

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Josh, that thing looks awesome! Did he coat all the pieces or did you buy some in multicam? I believe I've seen some Magpul stuff available in multicam.

Old 01-16-2010, 09:08 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ View Post
Josh, that thing looks awesome! Did he coat all the pieces or did you buy some in multicam? I believe I've seen some Magpul stuff available in multicam.
Nope this was all him. That was an all-black DPMS AR when he got it. Everything on there that'd camo, he did with Duracoat.

Can't wait to get the bolt and carrier back into it and get it lubricated so I can shoot it again!

Josh
http://www.joshuasilverman.com