AR Price?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > AR Price?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2012, 09:44 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default AR Price?

Hey all, I would have posted this on one of those other sites but I forgot my password and for some reason the reset email is taking forever. Anyways, I have hit a rough spot in the road I really need to part with a couple of the guns and I am trying to figure out what my shiny new (barely shot ) AR would go for. It's custom so I just can't figure out what to sell it for. I am going to NY's biggest gun show in a couple hours and am gonna try my luck there but I don't know where to start. You can see pictures in my profile. Thanks

Noveske 18" Stainless Barrel
VLTOR M.U.R A1 Upper Receiver
Lancer Systems 15" Free Float Carbon Fiber Hand Guard
BattleComp 1.0
Young Mfg. Lightened National Match Chrome BCG
BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle
Noveske Gen 2 Lower Receiver
Palmetto State Armory LPK
Geissele SD3G Trigger
Magpul PRS
Tubb Buffer Spring
JP Buffer
Magpul MIAD Grip

The poor things maybe 2 months old and only 2 light trips to the range. Appreciate guys!

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil, for I am the meanest mother F***** in the valley!....oorah

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-15-2012, 09:51 AM   #2

Liked 246 Times on 168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anch368
Hey all, I would have posted this on one of those other sites but I forgot my password and for some reason the reset email is taking forever. Anyways, I have hit a rough spot in the road I really need to part with a couple of the guns and I am trying to figure out what my shiny new (barely shot ) AR would go for. It's custom so I just can't figure out what to sell it for. I am going to NY's biggest gun show in a couple hours and am gonna try my luck there but I don't know where to start. You can see pictures in my profile. Thanks

BattleComp 1.0
Geissele SD3G Trigger
Magpul PRS
Tubb Buffer Spring
JP Buffer
Magpul MIAD Grip

The poor things maybe 2 months old and only 2 light trips to the range. Appreciate guys!
To make tge most money id sell it in parts, but id like to see it

Old 09-15-2012, 09:55 AM   #3

Quote:

BattleComp 1.0
Geissele SD3G Trigger
Magpul PRS
Tubb Buffer Spring
JP Buffer
Magpul MIAD Grip

was this a custom build by you

Old 09-15-2012, 09:58 AM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

yes and I just posted the photos in my album Thanks!

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil, for I am the meanest mother F***** in the valley!....oorah

Old 09-15-2012, 10:25 AM   #5

Quote:
yes and I just posted the photos in my album Thanks!
Thats a good looking rifle i was looking at those triggers, hows it feel thr pull n all.

Old 09-15-2012, 10:37 AM   #6

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Oh my god it's one of the nicest triggers I have ever felt and I have a gorgeous Anschutz for competition. This things is truly a hybrid because it's definitely not a 2 stage but not really a one stage either. It's very smooth and that flat trigger face really does cut down on perceived trigger pull. I believe it is a 3.5-4lbs but feels less. And thank you!

Old 09-15-2012, 10:57 AM   #7

Quote:
Oh my god it's one of the nicest triggers I have ever felt and I have a gorgeous Anschutz for competition. This things is truly a hybrid because it's definitely not a 2 stage but not really a one stage either. It's very smooth and that flat trigger face really does cut down on perceived trigger pull. I believe it is a 3.5-4lbs but feels less. And thank you!
Have u checked out armslist.com to sell...im telling ya sell in parts. If u sell together your gunna find a cheap person wanting a deal. Whats the diffrence between single and 2 stage triggers. My ar was just built and ig has a rra natinal mat,h trigger but my trainer said hed upgrade to giesle for like $80-$100 more

Old 09-15-2012, 03:02 PM   #8

Liked 335 Times on 264 Posts
Likes Given: 51

I agree with ultimate. Selling it whole will not get you as much money.

You chose quality, high demand parts for the most part, shouldn't have any problems selling it in peices.

What kind of stock is it?

Last edited by AgentTikki; 09-16-2012 at 02:55 PM.

Old 09-16-2012, 12:32 PM   #9

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

It is a magpul prs... Us new yorkers are limited!! But the stock does a great job of balancing the whole gun. Being able to adjust the cheek weld and length of pull is nice too.