AR Pistol - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > AR Pistol

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2014, 02:18 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Talked to spikes today they said their website was messed up and they would ship in a week so I think I'll prolly go that route for the lower for sure. Any suggestions on a lower parts kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

Old 02-08-2014, 03:16 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 946 Times on 433 Posts
Likes Given: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUDAN View Post
Talked to spikes today they said their website was messed up and they would ship in a week so I think I'll prolly go that route for the lower for sure. Any suggestions on a lower parts kit?

Last build I did, I bought the ALG ACT trigger from Brownells. Only cost me $89.99 and it comes with a nice LPK. (http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/receiver-amp-action-parts/parts-kits/ar15-alg-triggers-with-lower-parts-kits-prod54550.aspx) Added a JP enterprises reduced power spring kit. Now I've got a unbeatably smooth trigger for the price.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Old 02-08-2014, 06:24 AM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 210 Times on 182 Posts
Likes Given: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUDAN View Post

You can always get the Spike's lowers from somewhere else like Joebob, Primary Arms or Aimsurplus. Cheaper and faster shipping