I just recently finished my first ever AR, what a kick.
1. 80% Billet lower
2. Aero Precision stripped upper
3. PSA LPK that included an ALG Combat trigger. Awesome trigger, very crisp .5.5lbs
4. PSA BCG and bolt
5. Black Hole Weaponry 18” SS barrel with 3 polygonal lands.
6. Stark pistol grip with built in trigger guard.
7. Commercial buffer tube.
8. Mako Group Recoil-reducing M4/AR-15 Stock & Adj. cheek piece
9. No name free float handgaurd with custom Picatinny where I wanted it.
10. Magpul MBUS sights.
11. Leepers riser for the Burris
Because of great deals and patience I have way less than what a comparable gun would cost to buy turnkey and had a blast building it. Next up is a 300 BLK upper to set atop it. Haven’t settled on optics yet but had the Burris from my Sight Mount demos so used it for now. After 10 rounds to sight in I shot sub MOA from a fence post. I’m happy.