Just finished my wife's build. 6lbs. 8oz. Unloaded.
- PWS FSC556 muzzle break
- BCM 14.5 LW barrel (standard) mid length gas 1/7 twist
- BCM low pro gas block & gas tube
- Centurion Arms 14" CMR handguard
- Magpul MBUS gen2 FDE
- Iron Sight 15 ISU15556 upper receiver with BCM forward assist & ejection door installed
- PSA BCG (full auto)
- BCM Gunfighter charging handle mod5 (small)
- Spikes Tactical forged lower receiver with Spikes trigger guard
- Spikes ambi safety
- PSA LPK (minus FCG which is BCM stock trigger)
- KNS anti rotation pins FDE
- Magpul BAD lever
- Magpul MOE+ grip
- IKH S.L.A.P. end plate
- PSA Buffer tube, spring, and carbine buffer
- VLTOR imod stock FDE (battery compartments removed)
- Lancer L5 AWM in FDE
- Condor Cobra single point bungee sling in ATACS
I forgot to put the Vortex SPARC on so here it is on with butler creek flip caps and 1/3 lower co-witness
***if anyone has the VLTOR imod (standard) in BLACK and wants to swap battery compartments, rubber buttpad, and latch inbox me. I'm looking to swap these parts to add some black to the stock
I have been a silent witness
to all of America's finest hours.
But my finest hour comes
when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.
Generally speaking I laser engrave AR lowers but up unroll now I have not been able to do NFA guns. I had a machinist make a jig that bolts up to my clamping device for my diamond tipped rotary engraver. Picked it up today. Can't wait to try it out on Monday!
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" -- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334