Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > AR picture thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2012, 01:58 AM   #1161
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Swervin I like the dust cover....subtle....lol. I just wish we could have used that when we were in Iraq.

Old 05-10-2012, 02:48 AM   #1162

Liked 123 Times on 75 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJK

If the bad guy is able to read your dust cover you're the one that's F'd because you've just been flanked.
I think it's meant to be more of a conversation piece... But thanks for the compliment

Old 05-10-2012, 02:53 AM   #1163

Swervin...pay no attention to MikeJK...he seems to have no ability to just have a normal conversation when it comes to these forums...he gets upset when you talk about why someone has a problem with Spetnaz on the AK forum...he is going to give you crap cause you liked a dust cover that makes your rifle yours...keep it killing and don't listen to what other people think or say about what makes you happy with your rifle..

Old 05-10-2012, 02:57 AM   #1164

Red Jacket Ar-15

Name:  ForumRunner_20120509_215726.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  30.3 KB

Old 05-10-2012, 04:25 AM   #1165

Liked 40 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swervin

I think it's meant to be more of a conversation piece... But thanks for the compliment
It was a joke. The thing can only be read from the side, if you're wanting your adversary to read it he would have to be at your side i.e. flank. Flanking is an offensive move used to gain the upper hand. If your adversary is reading it he has flanked you therefore you are what the dust cover says. See the irony. It was a joke not the passing of judgment.

I thought the thin skin and sensitivity was for the ladies not men talking about firearms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sublime42283
Swervin...pay no attention to MikeJK...he seems to have no ability to just have a normal conversation when it comes to these forums...he gets upset when you talk about why someone has a problem with Spetnaz on the AK forum...he is going to give you crap cause you liked a dust cover that makes your rifle yours...keep it killing and don't listen to what other people think or say about what makes you happy with your rifle..
Same for you. I thought you were a Marine. Did they stop teaching movement to contact and all that other stuff? You of all people should have got the joke.

I never had a problem w/ that spaz nats guy. In fact I stood up for him when people were questioning the validity of his spaz nats claims.

_____

What happened to being a man and giving each other **** all in good fun?

Some of you are exactly like the boyfriends of the girls I used to bang when I was single. They would complain about how winny they were.

Now the sensitive response:

Come on guys please calm down and don't take things so seriously. I was joking around like buddies do. My apologies if my sense of humor was misinterpreted and feelings were hurt. Please except my hand and deepest sympathies as I meant no harm. Let's hug. Everyone likes a hug.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:35 AM   #1166

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJK

It was a joke. The thing can only be read from the side, if you're wanting your adversary to read it he would have to be at your side i.e. flank. Flanking is an offensive move used to gain the upper hand. If your adversary is reading it he has flanked you therefore you are what the dust cover says. See the irony. It was a joke not the passing of judgment.

I thought the thin skin and sensitivity was for the ladies not men talking about firearms.

Same for you. I thought you were a Marine. Did they stop teaching movement to contact and all that other stuff? You of all people should have got the joke.

I never had a problem w/ that spaz nats guy. In fact I stood up for him when people were questioning the validity of his spaz nats claims.

_____

What happened to being a man and giving each other **** all in good fun?

Some of you are exactly like the boyfriends of the girls I used to bang when I was single. They would complain about how winny they were.

Now the sensitive response:

Come on guys please calm down and don't take things so seriously. I was joking around like buddies do. My apologies if my sense of humor was misinterpreted and feelings were hurt. Please except my hand and deepest sympathies as I meant no harm. Let's hug. Everyone likes a hug.
Brothers don't shake hands..... Brother gotta hug...

Old 05-10-2012, 04:42 AM   #1167

Liked 40 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Hi five! Now that's what I'm talking about! Now **** off. Lol

small print: that last part was a joke.

Old 05-10-2012, 05:21 AM   #1168

Kill yourself.......

Old 05-10-2012, 11:26 PM   #1169

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Swervin sweet dustcover where did u pick it up from, or did u make it?

Old 05-11-2012, 03:11 AM   #1170

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelightning
Swervin sweet dustcover where did u pick it up from, or did u make it?
Ebay for $12.... Easy install. There are alot of other designs. Check them out. Almost bought the zombie hunter one. It has a biohazard symbol for the O in zombie. Have a biohazard rear slide cover on my glock....