AR picture thread - Page 108
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > AR picture thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2012, 01:18 AM   #1071
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler51

No, LWRC M6A2
Oh sorry I didn't read your post all the way. My buddy has a black rain withal a stainless receiver like that. That's a damn nice rifle.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:29 AM   #1072

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck4Glocks

Oh sorry I didn't read your post all the way. My buddy has a black rain withal a stainless receiver like that. That's a damn nice rifle.
Thanks, man. If you didn't know the LWRC nomenclature, I wouldn't expect that you would automatically know what it was.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:35 AM   #1073

Liked 73 Times on 43 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Nice Chandler. What kind of stock are you rocking?

What part of 'shall not be infringed' confuses people?

Old 04-05-2012, 01:49 AM   #1074
BTI

1st AR. Stilling trying to decide which optic I want to go with

image-3099269859.jpg   image-2640177477.jpg   image-3842119783.jpg  

Old 04-05-2012, 01:59 AM   #1075

Another nice one. Good work BTI.

Old 04-05-2012, 02:03 AM   #1076

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLuby
Nice Chandler. What kind of stock are you rocking?
Thanks, Ben.

VLTOR EMod on both. It came factory with the LWRC. I liked it so much I bought one for the ArmaLite. I actually considered the TROY Battle Axe, but it was new and I didn't know anyone who had tried it at that time. Since I HATE being a guinea pig, I went with what I knew I liked.

I only buy what other people own and use, and will recommend. Especially if I don't have first hand knowledge of a product. I don't trust gun mags or shows...G&A did a review on a "Counter Sniper Optics" scope...even had it on the cover a few issues previous to the review. Based on the review, it's now the one you see on my ArmaLite. I'd like to take that big, heavy POS off and use it to whip the guy who did the "review". But, I enjoy my freedom so I'll save a little dough and buy something else later.

Old 04-05-2012, 02:10 AM   #1077

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler51 View Post
Thanks, Ben.

VLTOR EMod on both. It came factory with the LWRC. I liked it so much I bought one for the ArmaLite. I actually considered the TROY Battle Axe, but it was new and I didn't know anyone who had tried it at that time. Since I HATE being a guinea pig, I went with what I knew I liked.

I only buy what other people own and use, and will recommend. Especially if I don't have first hand knowledge of a product. I don't trust gun mags or shows...G&A did a review on a "Counter Sniper Optics" scope...even had it on the cover a few issues previous to the review. Based on the review, it's now the one you see on my ArmaLite. I'd like to take that big, heavy POS off and use it to whip the guy who did the "review". But, I enjoy my freedom so I'll save a little dough and buy something else later.
I can understand that. It's also why I asked what stock that was. I'd rather buy what others are fond of. I'd like to find a stock extension to get my stock about four inches longer, so I wouldn't feel like I'm holding a super soaker.
Gotta check that Vltor out later on. Just bought the wife her anniversary present (spur of the moment, there went my scope fund) and got her a Golden Boy .22 from Henry.
So, I am fixing to review an el cheapo scope and I'll post it on here. It's a red dot.

Old 04-05-2012, 02:12 AM   #1078

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by czwicky
My s&w mp15 sport. Has a vltor emod, utg quad rails, eotech model 512 a cheap laser sight and a black dawn bcg. Black dawn flash suppressor and primary arms 5x magnifier on the way. Had 750 rounds through it on the origional bcg and about 900 on the black dawn with 0 malfunctions( one laquered steel case got stuck but i dont consider that a gun malfunction). Anyone whos looked at the mp15 sport and has any questions ask me. Fantastic rifle especially for the price
How is that primary arms magnifier?

Old 04-05-2012, 02:23 AM   #1079

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLuby

I can understand that. It's also why I asked what stock that was. I'd rather buy what others are fond of. I'd like to find a stock extension to get my stock about four inches longer, so I wouldn't feel like I'm holding a super soaker.
Gotta check that Vltor out later on. Just bought the wife her anniversary present (spur of the moment, there went my scope fund) and got her a Golden Boy .22 from Henry.
So, I am fixing to review an el cheapo scope and I'll post it on here. It's a red dot.
You'll love the little Henry...I have a Golden Boy in .45 Colt. Love that rifle.

Old 04-05-2012, 02:28 AM   #1080

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler51 View Post
You'll love the little Henry...I have a Golden Boy in .45 Colt. Love that rifle.
If I touch her rifle it'll get shot, and I won't be pulling the trigger!!!