Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > AR manufactures

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 06:15 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3731 Times on 1821 Posts
Likes Given: 13267

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
LOL

Where the hell you been dog?? There is a contest in the Bunker you should sign up for....

JD
Just getting my head back above the water. The last 2 months have been hell.

Dad had a heart attack on New Years - his recovery has been very difficult (for him and the family)

About 5-6 people our family knew passed away - it's been too much to keep track of

I got slammed at work - clsoing out a 10000+ sq ft remodel in 7 weeks - with no heat (in winter in NY)

I got the flu - which gave me a sinus infection - which spread to my jaw - and ended up loosing a tooth.

My TJ went down for a month - fu(*&ng part is not manufactured by Chrysler for warranty (had to junk yard dive for it)

If I had a girl she would have left me. If I had a dog it would have been killed. 2009 has been a shit ass year so far.

I've stopped in to try and keep up but have not been able to participate. So that is to say nada has gotten done on my AR's. By the weekend things should be back to a reasonable load.