Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > AR guncase

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 02:04 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

Default AR guncase

Found this deal at the local funshop today, I went in looking for a sling found this instead.

I had been looking for a guncase but couldn't find any I liked local (I didn't want to pay shipping) and also couldn't find any for less than $45. I found this one for $21.39, I got the evil eye from the wife when I got back in the car with it. She cheered up when I told her how much I paid for it, followed by the question "Why do you need another one?" I have one for a shotgun but an AR won't fit in it.

It's got five big pockets with velcro closure that hold 30-round mags nicely. Fits the AR-15A2 like a glove and is made by NcStar.

Even the wife says she likes the digi camo pattern. I suggested a digi camo thong for her but only got the finger! LOL!

Century Arms AR-15A2, 5.56
1946 Mosin-Nagant M44, 7.62x54R
1978 YUGO SKS, 7.62x39
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here