anyone own a ACR ? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion >

anyone own a ACR ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2013, 01:20 AM   #11
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 626 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Originally Posted by JohnnyMarvelous
Hey, yea I would go with the fn scar, I've had mine around a year now and no trouble at all. I've never shot an ACR however I do know when I held them for comparison I didn't like how the fire selector knob was in so tight to my hand. I went with the scar light in 5,56, at the time I got it used (practically new) for a little over $2,000. And I went with that option provided that by the time I I put everything into an AR I wanted it would have turned out the same price.
I've fired the SCAR 16, it's awesome. I agree with you

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here:

Old 02-19-2013, 01:20 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 307 Times on 243 Posts
Likes Given: 506

Originally Posted by m4master556 View Post
My friend has a acr 2 tone black and tan. Idk if he is going to sell it....he has only had problems with the bolt needing to be replaced and cleaned ALOT
I thought one of the purposes of this Gee-whiz gun is that it is suppose to need LESS cleaning, not MORE. Seems to me like the smart thing to do would be to a. get a teir 1 AR. or b. fix up your teir 3 AR and make it better. If I wanted a semi that wasn't on the AR platform but used AR mags, I am still inclined to go with the HK variant. 2K is a lot to spend for what little the ACR gives.
"Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
Liberty is the well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Newest Threads