Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   Anyone have any experience with Buds Gun Shop? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/anyone-have-any-experience-buds-gun-shop-101732/)

kygator13 12-18-2013 08:24 PM

Anyone have any experience with Buds Gun Shop?

I made my first purchase through them. It was an in stock item ordered 12/11. It finally got to a shipping status yesterday. But it hasn't shipped yet. Anyone have any feedback on this shop?

Tinstar 12-18-2013 08:49 PM

I have heard both good and bad...some love them and some hate them! I have personal experience with them and all I can say is, they have done right by me. I have placed at least three orders with them and got what I ordered and shipping was good. I have no complaints.

sweeper22 12-18-2013 09:12 PM

I've purchased 4 guns from them I think, to the tune of about $3500. Their service has been fine and their prices are generally quite good.

The negative is that they really sank their teeth into the AR fiasco about a year ago. They marked stuff way up, and were auctioning off $700 Bushmasters to the tune of $2K+...but in fairness, the consumers did in fact dictate that price. I did the same on EBay with some parts, so I'm hardly in a position to point fingers.

kygator13 12-18-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweeper22 (Post 1461985)
I've purchased 4 guns from them I think, to the tune of about $3500. Their service has been fine and their prices are generally quite good.

The negative is that they really sank their teeth into the AR fiasco about a year ago. They marked stuff way up, and were auctioning off $700 Bushmasters to the tune of $2K+...but in fairness, the consumers did in fact dictate that price. I did the same on EBay with some parts, so I'm hardly in a position to point fingers.

I got a Bushmaster M4 MOE for $877 with free shipping, not a bad price imo. I just want it to get here.

John_Deer 12-18-2013 10:26 PM

I have done business with Buds in the past. Delays are normal with Buds. When you look at the date on the brass from the test round it will be dated real close to the date you ordered the gun.

vincent 12-18-2013 11:22 PM

No complaints here after several orders...

The shipping time varied anywhere from 3-11 days for my orders...

I'm sure they're pretty slammed lately...

I would do business with them again...:cool:

kygator13 12-18-2013 11:45 PM

Buds must have heard me because I just got an email and my rifle shipped out today and will be here tomorrow!

forrest225 12-19-2013 12:02 AM

That's good. I bet they get pretty busy this time of year.

TexasGunner 12-19-2013 01:37 PM

I just bought my 13 1/2" Diamondhead VRS-T hand guard for my next build from them. They were the ONLY one I could find who actually had it in stock. And their price was better than anywhere else. To top it off I had it in just a few days. So I've only had a positive experience with them.

Tinstar 12-19-2013 04:15 PM

Just one more thing to add. The reason that I started using BUD's is because they had a gun that I had not been able to find ANYWHERE and they had it in stock. They normally have a very good inventory. I will use them again.