Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   Anyone got a spare........ (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/anyone-got-spare-84712/)

AgentTikki 02-20-2013 10:20 PM

Anyone got a spare........

Anyone got a spare standard barrel nut? I can't seem to find one locally and I don't want to wait 3 weeks to get one from brownell's. I'm willing to pay. I have stuff I can trade for it to, just let me know what you need!

Sgt_Skrb_25 02-21-2013 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AgentTikki
Anyone got a spare standard barrel nut? I can't seem to find one locally and I don't want to wait 3 weeks to get one from brownell's. I'm willing to pay. I have stuff I can trade for it to, just let me know what you need!

Tiki,
I'm going by my LGS that specializes in AR parts Tomorrow, I'll check it out.

AgentTikki 02-21-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgt_Skrb_25 (Post 1146700)
Tiki,
I'm going by my LGS that specializes in AR parts Tomorrow, I'll check it out.

Id really appreciate that.

Please find out for me if they'd be willing to ship. Thanks!

Sgt_Skrb_25 02-21-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AgentTikki

Id really appreciate that.

Please find out for me if they'd be willing to ship. Thanks!

If your ever south of L.A , there's a place called Southcoast Outdoorsman. It is if off the 55 and Chapman. They only carry AR stuff.thats were I'm trying to go to check.

DFlynt 02-21-2013 05:27 PM

Ahh for the AR. When I read the header I thought you were talking about a Savage bolt action. :)

JonM 02-21-2013 05:35 PM

Ive got one that is a little beatup. It was put on a friend's gun by magilla gorilla. He wanted a ff tube that needed a special nut and didnt want the old one back. If you cant find one you want relatively soon shoot me a pm. Ill eveb clean the threads up so it goes on smooth. Cant do much about the toolmarks on the outside though

AgentTikki 02-21-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM (Post 1147293)
Ive got one that is a little beatup. It was put on a friend's gun by magilla gorilla. He wanted a ff tube that needed a special nut and didnt want the old one back. If you cant find one you want relatively soon shoot me a pm. Ill eveb clean the threads up so it goes on smooth. Cant do much about the toolmarks on the outside though

FUNCTION >>> FORM

I'll take it JohM. Just trying to finish up a build, Don't really care how it looks.

you know what I have some items, I can trade or gift. Anyone interested in starting a Free to A Good Home.

AgentTikki 02-21-2013 05:45 PM

I've got

An A2 Half birdcage standard flash hider (unshot, just a few cosmetic scratches when removing it)
standard PSA pistol grips
standard trigger gaurds
YHM Spectre low profile gas block
Sadlack low profile gas block

AgentTikki 02-21-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgt_Skrb_25 (Post 1147280)
If your ever south of L.A , there's a place called Southcoast Outdoorsman. It is if off the 55 and Chapman. They only carry AR stuff.thats were I'm trying to go to check.

I appreciate the heads up. Orange is only about an hour from me.

You must be pretty close by. You ever goto Riflegear in Fountain Valley? Another great place imo.

JonM 02-21-2013 06:07 PM

Trade it for the flash hider i need one for my a1 upper its got the full birdcage and i dont have a spare half. Just slap it in the mail and we will call it even on shipping. Let me make sure its fully servicable since im working off a very bad memmory and no where near my gunparts atm.

Ill pm you tomorrow.